Beauty & the Briefcase - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Beauty & the Briefcase Reviews

December 17, 2016
An average movie. Not that great.
September 12, 2016
This movie seemed shockingly sexist and disappointingly shallow for a 2010 film. Performances were thin, with the best coming from the role of Liam, Lane's attractive side story of a boyfriend. Without enough interest, quirk or comedy to fill the spaces in a sub-par plot, the audience is neither hooked not invested. It feels like this movie wanted to fill a void where there used to be Sex in the City, but flops magnificently.
½ May 10, 2016
Wow!! I absolutely like Hilary Duff's fashion in this movie. It was very cool and businesslike. :D
½ April 3, 2016
Totally rom com TV show worthy but forgettable as I forgot I seen it until I realized I knew how it ended...
July 27, 2015
Adorable and cute little movie!
July 2, 2015
I really wasn't expecting much, but actually this was okay. The ending was idiotic - I don't get how she came to her big realisation, except that it suited the story.
And she's an airhead. But it was light viewing and mildly entertaining.
½ June 24, 2015
Only thing I liked about the film was Tom...Lane was shallow and pretty much an ass. She used Tom and never felt remorse. Seriously! She could've destroyed the company, but then she claimed that she did all those hard work. To be honest, I have no idea why Tom would even like her, she so does not deserve him!
April 2, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
½ December 31, 2014
From the start of this film I was disappointed. Prior to this film I had never reviewed a movie on this website, however this movie was so terrible it convinced me that I needed to prevent others from enduring the horror in the future. DO NOT WATCH THIS DEBACLE!
December 27, 2014
I normally can't stand Hilary Duff, but this movie was surprisingly good. Pretty predictable, but still cute.
½ November 16, 2014
One of the most movies I've watched that had a numerous amount of hot part of it
September 28, 2014
I love Hilary Duff in this movie she's so adorable :)
April 21, 2014
Twee and very "tv movie esque" but its alot of fun and utterley predictable.
Hilary is cute and the movie is very very watchable
½ April 11, 2014
Predictable, unoriginal, and featuring the worst pseudo-English accent I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. I'm sure there's a better way to spend an hour and a half
April 5, 2014
In a way, Beauty and the Briefcase is the most intelligent movie of all time. Who seriously believes this almost slutty premise? No one. In fact, it's poorly acted, abhorrently executed and the script is unbelievable, at its untameable best. That's why we keep watching. Its insane watching power is testament to the power of Hilary Duff rom-coms and ABC make more money when we watch more. Ka-ching!
½ March 13, 2014
Funny, and clean. Good movie
February 2, 2014
Almost like a semi-sequel to How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. It's a decent story, and Hilary Duff does a great job, but it's an overall slightly below average rom-com.
½ December 27, 2013
It was entertaining for a lonely evening alone! Hilary Duff is sweet!
June 27, 2013
Movie was good. Liked the plot
June 16, 2013
phuu wirklich seehr peinlich unrealistisch!!