The Circuit - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Circuit Reviews

March 5, 2015
Wasn't as good as I expected it to be.
March 3, 2015
cute story... very predictable
October 19, 2013
Family fun is the measure of this film. Usual repetitive story of teen learning the ropes and coming good. Nibbles: Watermelon-Blueberry Banana Split.
October 8, 2013
Estranged from her father Al Shines (Bill Campbell) - former king of the US race car circuit, young and feisty Kylie Shines (Michelle Trachtenberg) has plenty to prove. She has learnt more than a thing or two growing up on the race track and has developed into a sensational driver herself. Passing her brother along the way she soon establishes herself and becomes a real star and contender on the circuit.

Racing onto the scene comes Kid (Drew Fuller), a hot young competitor with considerable talent, who challenges Kylie and becomes a major distraction for her on and off the track. But when Kylie gets carried away and becomes embroiled in sponsorship exploitation big Al steps in to bring her down to earth and back to the track by challenging her and Kid to a high-stakes race.

also stars Paul Rae, Dominique D'Arnell, Maurice Dean Wint and Tommy Lioutas.

directed by Peter Werner.
½ August 31, 2013
Well, good movie, a little bit wwird watching Michelle and Drew together, kind of a mix of two generations, but my fault entirely!
½ December 4, 2011
Loved It,good cast and good movie!!!
December 31, 2010
this movie wasn't bad. but i love drew fuller.
September 23, 2010
Desde hace rato andaba rastreando esta cinta. Quería verla básicamente porque estelariza Michelle Trachtenberg. No es una cinta genial pero entretiene. En la primera parte Michelle no actua tan bien como usualmente lo hace, pero ya luego cumple con su parte. El elenco de apoyo es bueno. La cinta tiene limitaciones al ser una película para televisión, por lo que trato de no ser tan exigente con el resultado. La recomiendo solo si son fans de Trachtenberg, de lo contrario no creo que les llene mucho.
½ June 15, 2010
It was ok. Drew Fuller made it hot.
½ May 8, 2010
Bad point of tv movie- sex after first date..
Bright spot of movie- Michelle Trachtenberg :-D
½ February 13, 2010
that was a good movie
June 4, 2009
oh yay. Another abc "whole new kind of family" movie disater.
April 18, 2009
Very good movie... is all that i can say
October 26, 2008
It's ABC Family original movie...so I don't know what exactly I was expecting from it. I've seen better and I've seen worse than this movie.
September 29, 2008
Missed it onTV, but hopefully I'll get my chance!! <3<3<3
September 26, 2008
sounds interesting. I liked Michelle Trachtenberg in "Ice Princess", so I might like her in this movie, too. Looks good.
½ September 17, 2008
This sat in my dvr for months since its debut in june 08... its a cute little family flick as only abc family can produce. its not cutesty but its not cutting edge. entertaining if ur a tween and has its moments of laughs. add this to rainy days and bouts of boredom.
movieguru12
½ August 1, 2008
Loved It,good cast and good movie!!!