The Croods - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Croods Reviews

½ April 18, 2016
increible, me gusta mucho su animacion, su historia, su elenco de voz y sus personajes. ahhhhh esta pelicula merecia el oscar y no frozen. esta pelicula es mejor
March 27, 2016
While The Croods had a good idea as well as a good setting to explore its humor side, but it ends up feeling like a set-up to a sequel, which it is.
March 11, 2016
Really funny and entertaining. I actually ask my kids to watch this!
½ March 10, 2016
It isn't as good as other animated movies at that time, but its likable characters and good voice acting help t become a good movie.
March 9, 2016
The Crood es bastante simple y predecible, que no refleja un gran esfuerzo al realizar esta película.
February 27, 2016
Cute. Animated flick about cavemen who learn to adapt.
February 4, 2016
Not really interested if it is a Nicholas Cage movie, but I will give it a chance.
January 25, 2016
Featuring a beloved voice cast and impressive animation, The Croods will thrillingly offer entertainment and joy.
January 25, 2016
Pretty funny and a good family movie.
January 18, 2016
Nice stylized animation and great voice acting highlight a fun and easy to connect to screenplay. Extra feels for fathers of little girls. I don't like Nick Cage but his performance for Grug is great and his character arc while predictable, is handled wonderfully.

Spoiler; they keep the ending family fun and sweet and it's fine the way it is and nice but this could have won an Oscar if they would have left it at Grug in the cave painting his family. I thought I was going to bawl like a baby.

Good family film with something for everyone.
January 16, 2016
This is a great film! I actually liked it. It had some scary scenes though.
½ January 15, 2016
Really Enjoyable Family Orenitated Story, With A Catch For All Those Stick-In-The-Mud Dads Out There.
½ January 14, 2016
The Croods is the funniest animation I've ever seen, I laughed my heart out.
January 10, 2016
The Croods is such an underappreciated and fun flick that is one of the most entertaining from the studio. It has an unoriginal and predictable plot, but the characters are well developed, the conflict is well realized, its heart is evident, the score is good and the animation is breathtaking and quite inspired. It is a charming, funny and quite moving film.
½ December 26, 2015
Superbly animated with very colourful characters, but the lack of familiar prehistoric creatures makes it weirder than it should be. The story is weak and the characters are stereotypical and the silly scrapes they get themselves into do little more than move the film along.
December 26, 2015
With a solid voice cast, stunning animation and a few laughs this is fun entertainment that might not be too taxing on the brain but is enjoyable in its somewhat simple and light approach.
December 13, 2015
stupid funny, but funny
½ December 3, 2015
Surprisingly vibrant with some great messages. It's cute, fun, and nice to look at...and every now and then it makes you feel. Unfortunately, as a story, it's very predictable and doesn't seem to progress sufficiently enough to be a full length film. It's just not "classic" material, but it is worth checking out.
½ December 2, 2015
This is fun family movie that is enjoyable to watch.
½ December 2, 2015
Noble in message, a tad boring in every other respect. You get the point after the first twenty minutes, really, but it's a harmless flick and there's nothing particularly wrong with it. Children will enjoy it, but unlike some of the Pixar classics it likely won't be a favourite among adults.