The Crow: Stairway to Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Crow: Stairway to Heaven Reviews

½ February 27, 2013
Loved the movie and was thrilled about it becoming a series. I'd been a fan of Marc Dacascas for a long time so when I found out he was going to play Eric Draven, I definately made it a point to tune in. Luckily, I was not disapointed. Though not as good as the film with Brandon Lee, the series was still very good. Too bad it didn't last longer.
December 7, 2012
Oh the original is so much better!
½ November 6, 2012
This was a huge joke. The budget was made up entirely from loose change the crew had in their pockets on the day of production.

Do not watch!
October 16, 2012
Excellent Movie series....
October 2, 2012
great adaption of the movie.
February 8, 2012
not bad should've been better. I thought Dacascos did a good job though
August 23, 2011
A great spin on The Crow. Mark Dacascos is great. It deserved a second series
May 25, 2010
A great series that ended too soon, just one season? Give me a break!
March 27, 2010
this was sooo stupid
½ March 22, 2010
½ January 14, 2010
The first two episodes put together. It comes off like a cheap remake of the original film. This is some pretty weird stuff.
July 28, 2009
Don't even care to see it
July 23, 2009
Stick to the original.
July 19, 2009
I love the Crow and this one won't be the same without Bradon Lee but I wanna see this one
June 13, 2009
Excellent Movie series....
June 8, 2009
I liked the series. That's what I saw first, before the movies... It's different than the movies were but I liked them for their differences....
March 26, 2009
hate you stop trying to rip off the best movie ever!
March 17, 2009
The first two episodes of the television series based on the popular graphic novels and films. Eric Draven is killed one rainy night, and comes back from the dead to restore the balance between good and evil, in order to return to his girlfriend. Episodes: "The Soul Can't Rest" and "Something So Bad".
January 26, 2009
I happen to like Mark Dacascos as an actor, so for me this show turned out to be pretty good. I picks up right where the movie left off, kind of. Instead of Eric Draven fading into the after life with his love interest, he stays around for awhile. All the characters from the movie are in the show, and the acting is pretty good. If you can get your hands on the whole season I recommend doing that. Check this out.
January 20, 2009
there is only one worth watching and that is the original