The Evil Dead Reviews

• Aug 12, 2019

Th Evil Dead may be low budget and it shows in some area's but it's comic book visuals humor and horror is what got me and still has me coming back to watch every once in a while

• Aug 10, 2019

It hasn't the most refreshing concept in horror movies genre and the comedy moments doesn't stand out as in the last tv series, also because of the cast that doesn't seem to be at the height of this challenge. Even Bruce Campbell didn't discovered yet how funny, interestingor deep his character could be. But for the beggining of this franchise, it is acceptable.

• Jul 08, 2019

I don't see the huge appeal of this movie. I understand that it's supposed to be cheesy and over the top but I didn't enjoy myself while watching jt

• Jun 02, 2019

It's a low budget movie with some cheesy effects, BUT, it's one of the best horror movies ever.

• May 25, 2019

Absolute classic. Must see for any horror film fan. I love the entire evil dead franchise

• Apr 25, 2019

Worst movie i have ever seen!!!

Worst movie i have ever seen!!!

• Apr 08, 2019

This is the stupidest horror movie i've ever seen. I understand that it's an 80's movie but the claymation demons were just too much. The ending wasn't scary it just proved I lost time i'll never get back.

• Mar 29, 2019

It is amazing what Raimi can accomplish with such a low budget. The film still holds up as scary even though it seems kind of worn out and dated. This movie is a lot to take in but one thing that is unique is the camera movement that is an excellent and constant reminder that evil is lingering somewhere in the woods. One of the best low budget horror films of all time.

• Mar 29, 2019

Evil Dead is my life!

Evil Dead is my life!

• Mar 26, 2019

This is such a classic! Although low budget, itâ(TM)s definitely one of my favorite horror movies! The acting is spot on! I wouldnâ(TM)t count it as one of the scariest movies Iâ(TM)ve ever seen, but it definitely is still creepy and makes you sit at the edge of your seat! I really enjoy the plot. Although it has to do with the undead, itâ(TM)s not one of your average zombie movies! I find it very unique and quite enjoyable to watch.