The Evil Dead Reviews

• 4d ago

Quite possibly one of the most important films in either horror, independent or in general. This film contains themes on debauchery going too far, romance, fear, and is still scary whilst making its point sound. However, this is not for the faint of heart.

• 5d ago

I really love this movie but it doesn't deserve 95%

I really love this movie but it doesn't deserve 95%

• Jan 25, 2021

Un clásico del género del terror, con una buena historia. Se puede palpar la nostalgia.

• Jan 21, 2021

i absoulutley love this movie it is so good

i absoulutley love this movie it is so good

• Jan 15, 2021

This is definitely the absolutely the best horror film of all time and people would definitely kept on talking about it for ever and ever as the most scariest most bloodiest most goriest film ever made.

• Jan 12, 2021

Horror Film is brutally violent, disturbing but also darkly funny. Five friends travel to a remote cabin in the woods where they play a tape with incantations. This releases the demons which possess them in succession until only one is left fighting for survival. I watched this film in a park. In the dark. It's not ferociously original though it probably was when it was released but it sure is scary and slightly funny. There is tons and tons of blood: biting, stabbing, beheading, slashing, slicing and even a scene where someone is raped by a tree. It's very fun but beware- NOT for the faint of heart.

• Jan 08, 2021

The best phrase to describe the original Evil Dead is crazily horrifying. It's scary for its ideas, and though the special effects and makeup aren't anything great, they manage to bring to life these ideas in insanely terrific ways.

• Dec 21, 2020

An amazing cult classic with humour every now and then. This film does not disappoint! Bruce Campbell is an absolute beast in this film.

• Dec 11, 2020

This movie is the only NC-17 rated movie I've seen, and I was really disappointed. I really dislike the whole dead people that are alive plot, which is weird, because I usually like that kind of thing. This movie wasn't horrid, but it was pretty darn bad.

• Nov 19, 2020

While the screenplay, soundtrack, performance and effects being concrete, but the deficit running time and the redundant thrill construction can make this a bit boring in the second half of the film