The Falcon Strikes Back - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Falcon Strikes Back Reviews

April 30, 2016
Directed by Edward Dmytryk before he became a big name director and was still directing films like "Hitler's Children" and "Under Age" he made this sixth film in the Falcon series and the second film starring Tom Conway, who took over the role of detective The Falcon from his real-life brother, George Sanders. In this installment of the series, The Falcon is framed for murder in part of a war-bond scheme, Dmytryk brings more style to this film than I seem to remember in the other installments of the series, though it's still not exactly "Murder, My Sweet" or "Crossfire," but it is a solid entry into The Falcon series. And I was pretty excited to see in the opening credit "The Velma Dawson Puppets" to see what kind of major role puppets would play in the film, but sadly puppets did not feature prominently in the plot.
jjnxn
April 26, 2016
Tidy little entry in the series with bits of humor to balance the action.
January 12, 2016
one of the better Falcon series pix
August 19, 2012
Another decent enough mystery but feels a little fresher as Tom Conway gets to solve this one on his own for the first time.
August 18, 2012
Enjoyable enough hokum with Tom Conway. Look out for Olin Howlin as the Sherriff
April 26, 2012
tom conway, george sander's brother, as the falcon suave, sophisticated lothario all in glorious black & white.