The Fifth Patient - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Fifth Patient Reviews

July 17, 2011
This movie tries to tackle a difficult subject, but fails at making the characters remotely appealing. Several twists at the end make it a one star. BTW, the title doesn't reflect the plot...save your time.
February 16, 2011
Awesome Movie! A real intellectual thriller.
½ February 3, 2010
Well, amazing movie. :) One of those movies when you can't predict the end. I liked it very much and recommend the movie to those who like political thrillers and spy movies. :D
Liloh
November 28, 2009
By Scoop:Great Movie, obviously under rated. There was nothing better running so we decided for te Fifth Patient. do I look like a doc I meant the Movie. A very great Political Thriller.

Ha I never heard of this Movie before. Shame on me I love these kindda Movies.

lol inthebasket.
ScoopOnline
November 27, 2009
inthebasket.
½ December 30, 2008
This is a put the kids away and pay attention type of movie. I liked it; however, it confused my wife's parents to the point they did not seem to enjoy it. I don't think they could have provided more set up without giving it all away. If you want a movie you will be thinking about after it is over to make sure you understand what happened then this would be a movie you would want to see.
December 8, 2008
It is very good.I liked it and Nick Chinlund is HOT!
June 11, 2008
This was a great film that completely messes with your head and just won't stop.
May 19, 2008
An interesting movie which leaves you guessing all the time until the end.
½ April 13, 2008
WAY OVER MY HEAD...
even if the parts that made sense were good. There was not enough development of the story to allow the viewers to get the full picture, the background for the story, which in movies like this usually comes at the end. Maybe that's the way it was meant to be, leave you wondering, but in my case, if just made it easy to forget
April 2, 2008
A well made drama. Recommended!