The Flash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Flash Reviews

August 28, 2017
Heck yes I am seeing this the day it comes out
August 23, 2017
I wonder why they didn't use the real poster for the flash but they just use the animated one instead.Plus we already seen The Flashes backstory in the television series The Flash.I am really sorry Flash but I think I'll run pass this one.
½ August 23, 2017
I've seen the Justice League tv show and I was "Wow"! Wouldn't it be cool to run that fast?
August 22, 2017
I really hope this is as good as Wonder Woman, but I must question it: why does the poster for the movie say speeding into theaters 2003? If my math is correct, 2003 was 14 years ago.
August 22, 2017
Why no grant gustin definetly better as flash
August 22, 2017
Savitar must be in this movie or else it's cases and I'm vote from grant gustin
August 14, 2017
this movie needs to have great Gustin as flash pls
July 29, 2017
Grant Gustin should be playing as flash this might not be as great ??
July 24, 2017
I really wanted CW's Grant Gustin! Why not? He's great as the flash and would be great in the movie. The flash should be part of the DC cinematic universe.
July 4, 2017
honestly i watch the flash and watching this movie is making me think why not grant gustin
June 29, 2017
Wonder woman's solo movie did great. Looking to see if this one does good too.
June 15, 2017
I really don't like the casting choice of Ezra Miller but I still am going to see this movie
June 12, 2017
Can people stop complaint about it not being Grant Gustin or whatever... People y'all gotta understand that those CW shows aren't connected the DCEU movies AT ALL... they can't just cast the same actor when it's a completely different story/universe.
June 11, 2017
I love the flash but not interested if Grant Gustin won't be playing The Flash!
June 2, 2017
Like to see the original flash from the tv series also where the hell is Green Arrow aka Oliver Queen? for the new justic league what the hell warner brothers seriously beside flash is supposed to be younger not older still will see but not have u arnt using original flash no wonder marvel rocking in the movie area
March 31, 2017
Can't wait for next year to watch this.
January 17, 2017
Why are people complaining that this isn't Grant Gustin from the TV show Ezra miller is a great actor and he would be awesome as the flash
December 9, 2016
I like the Flash's costume in the Justice League. Can't wait 2 c it in theaters
November 17, 2016
Grant guntson is good but we should let other people have a chance
November 17, 2016
I would love to see it but it will suck if doesn't have Grant Gustin