The Flash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Flash Reviews

December 1, 2017
great movie!..already seen it!.. I have a time machine cause I'm rich like batman! it's a slightly an origin story, the movie moves, it's kinda strange cause here..it's called "The Flash"...in the future this movie is called..... (wait for it)......FLASHPOINT! looks like they changed it. oh well...oh by the way also saw the trailer for Legion of Doom
November 21, 2017
Ideally hope they make this movie. The story lines of the flash can be so complexed, and I hope it will have more substance that other super hero movies
November 19, 2017
really really accept this movie can't wait to see it
November 18, 2017
Looking forward to this
November 18, 2017
flash "LOL
November 9, 2017
It looks, "OK" to me, but honestly, Grant Gustin is a waaaayyyyyy better flash than ugly AF ezra miller. Grant is a really good actor and perfect fit for the flash. Ezra just looks like a dork and that he doesn't have any friends and then, BAM! Struck by lightning and has super speed, but.....still is a dork and has no friends. I will still see it, but I won't be as excited. So the next Flash movie should have Grant Gustin in it. Who's with me?
August 28, 2017
Heck yes I am seeing this the day it comes out
August 23, 2017
I wonder why they didn't use the real poster for the flash but they just use the animated one instead.Plus we already seen The Flashes backstory in the television series The Flash.I am really sorry Flash but I think I'll run pass this one.
½ August 23, 2017
I've seen the Justice League tv show and I was "Wow"! Wouldn't it be cool to run that fast?
August 22, 2017
I really hope this is as good as Wonder Woman, but I must question it: why does the poster for the movie say speeding into theaters 2003? If my math is correct, 2003 was 14 years ago.
August 22, 2017
Why no grant gustin definetly better as flash
August 22, 2017
Savitar must be in this movie or else it's cases and I'm vote from grant gustin
July 29, 2017
Grant Gustin should be playing as flash this might not be as great ??
July 24, 2017
I really wanted CW's Grant Gustin! Why not? He's great as the flash and would be great in the movie. The flash should be part of the DC cinematic universe.
July 4, 2017
honestly i watch the flash and watching this movie is making me think why not grant gustin
June 29, 2017
Wonder woman's solo movie did great. Looking to see if this one does good too.
June 15, 2017
I really don't like the casting choice of Ezra Miller but I still am going to see this movie
June 12, 2017
Can people stop complaint about it not being Grant Gustin or whatever... People y'all gotta understand that those CW shows aren't connected the DCEU movies AT ALL... they can't just cast the same actor when it's a completely different story/universe.
June 11, 2017
I love the flash but not interested if Grant Gustin won't be playing The Flash!
June 2, 2017
Like to see the original flash from the tv series also where the hell is Green Arrow aka Oliver Queen? for the new justic league what the hell warner brothers seriously beside flash is supposed to be younger not older still will see but not have u arnt using original flash no wonder marvel rocking in the movie area