The Flash - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Flash Reviews

June 4, 2016
Gustin is the Flash! DC come on and get your crap together! TV & movies can go together! See Marvel.
May 26, 2016
This film is going to be awesome but still, why Ezra Miller
May 16, 2016
Grant Gustin is the face of the character, that millions of people follow. I will miss out on the character but, out of principle, I believe the producers of this flick should have kept the audience in mind. And then to cast Shipp in the movie?! Preposterous. Boycott from me. (I know. I'm only one person, yet I'm MY one person.)
May 15, 2016
Come on Flash!! Show to Marvel, DC is the best!!!!!
April 30, 2016
I'm interested but why can't it be granted gustin­??»­??»­??»
March 29, 2016
This is not The Flash. Flash is Grant Gustin from the CW tv series. Stupid to cast a different actor. Watch that highly rated series first.
March 28, 2016
I am looking forward. :)
March 27, 2016
I love the TV series, but hopefully the movie will be better
March 27, 2016
where is the original cast! omg when is this? there is only season 1 on netflix, waiting for season 2.
January 23, 2016
I want Grant Gustin!!!!! But Ezra will still be awesome. :)
September 8, 2015
I don't want to see Ezra miller play the flash he looks 12 and the guy who plays flash on the tv show on the CW would and does make a way better flash
August 6, 2015
Not really sure how I feel about Ezra Miller as Barry Allen/ Flash
August 5, 2015
I really wanted CW's Grant Gustin! Why not? He's great as the flash and would be great in the movie. The flash should be part of the DC cinematic universe.
June 4, 2015
The TV show was impressive, this'll be too!
May 27, 2015
Really want to see it! Am Abigail flash fan
½ April 24, 2015
Personally I love the Flash. I think it is an awesome Tv show and it is very interesting. The only thing I don't like about this movie is that the same person that plays the flash on the Tv Show (Grant Gustin) should play The Flash. I personally think he fits the Flash better than Ezra.
April 24, 2015
Probably not gonna watch it since Gustin is the flash
April 24, 2015
That guy is not Barry Allen and NOT the flash. Hey warner bros you could do so much better then that guy
April 24, 2015
Ezra Miller as The Flash? That suggests we're in for a darker telling. Really interesting choice.
May 16, 2014
The best movie in the world