The Follow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Follow Reviews

July 1, 2012
Not the best of the movies
But Who doesn't love a good chase film... Well the bmw driver films have it all no more then 10 to 15 minutes longs the pack a hell of a punch great little movies
October 10, 2011
I liked this one of the series. It was not about the BMW this time.
November 12, 2009
"There's always something waiting at the end of the road. If you're not willing to see what it is you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place"
½ May 23, 2009
definitely makes me want to see the rest of The Hire short films.
½ February 26, 2009
Wong Kar Wai adds his unique - but not particularly surprising - flavor to this episode of "The Hire", which features all of his usual trademarks; the photography, the music, the mood, the pacing, it's all his territory. Mickey Rourke is excellent in this, but all up although its watchable, I think this particular concept was wasted on Kar Wai's cinematic style.
½ February 15, 2009
The Hire entry by Kar-Wai boasts his normal delightful visuals but the story of Owen following an actress for Rourke is too subdued for it's own good. Excells, as does the other Fincher produced Hire inputs, in being different from anything else you've seen and very non-commercial in it's mood and tone. Good, but nothing great.