The Game (Deo ge-im) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Game (Deo ge-im) Reviews

½ January 31, 2012
these guys really know their endings
June 4, 2009
An extremely awesome Movie
½ April 8, 2009
A Korean body swap thriller. Bridging the gap between Freaky Friday and Face/Off. It's a dramatic thriller, so most of the conflict comes in the form of mind games and verbal sparring. Surprisingly, the medical aspects weren't so outrageous as to detract from enjoyment. For once, not going into detail proved to be a bonus. Both actors do an amazing job at mimicking each other. Given their age difference it isn't the easiest task, but it's simple to spot the nuances that each performer has inherited. There's nothing too exciting after a while. Keeping it's feet on the ground means it avoids ridiculous action like Face/Off, or big comedy moments. Characters do what you yourself would do and make the same mistakes you would. Interesting and wonderfully made. The sets are little worlds all of their own. A great thriller. I wouldn't be surprised to see a remake very soon.
March 24, 2009
The story was good and exciting, but the movie was a little bit too long and therefore boring. I think that I prefered the movie better whan I saw it for the first time. Now I'v seen it twice. But it wasn't japanese version.
March 12, 2009
This is the Game...
i loved to watch it
October 21, 2008
Debut super gore, au milieu ca traine un peu, la fin est sympa.
October 9, 2008
the ending makes this movie a waste of time :(
September 13, 2008
This was great!! I was a little suprised how they changed i was expecting so freaky friday stuff but no they do some crazy operation. great story great twist!!