Fei zhou he shang (The Gods Must Be Crazy III) (Crazy Safari) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fei zhou he shang (The Gods Must Be Crazy III) (Crazy Safari) Reviews

April 28, 2014
want to watch this again
June 16, 2012
Really not as good as the first two.
½ June 28, 2010
It's a different take from the previous two, where two Chinese men and a vampire encounter the world of the Bushmen. How they got there was totally absurd and it didn't make me laugh. The formula is the same. The humor is fueled by a misunderstanding of cultures and sped-up actions. I would only recommend this to fans of the previous "The Gods must be Crazy" films.
October 24, 2009
N!xau versus Chinese vampires. Beat that
June 27, 2009
Who knew they made a third one?
½ January 31, 2009
I think I've seen this one. It wasn't that good
½ December 27, 2008
very good & little on weird side
December 11, 2008
nothanks not my kinda thing
October 17, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
½ September 17, 2008
ALthough the first two of the series were quite well-made and funny, this film's story was over the top for bad humour. It was about a Chinese Vampire in the midst of an African village. I only watched about 30 minutes of it. It could be better.
September 10, 2008
Well, what can i say? the movie does really suck..
the only reason it survived from being 0.5 is just few funny parts but other then that, this movie does really suck up all time.
i actually fell asleep while watching this.. hehe..
September 9, 2008
On retrouve un peu de l'humour propre a cette serie de films, mais nous infliger une histoire de momie vampire chinoise et d'esprit de Bruce Lee qui vient se placer dans le corps de X!xau, franchement...
September 4, 2008
all d three parts are a classic..
½ August 4, 2008
skip this see the first one
½ July 9, 2008
the part 1 was better...
½ July 7, 2008
The most funniest movie i ever saw.
July 2, 2008
The first one is great, didn't see the second, so not interested in the third.
June 5, 2008
Not interested in seeing this.
½ June 1, 2008
funny, but only because it was so bad!