The Korean - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Korean Reviews

August 9, 2011
Ridiculous flashbacks make the story repetitious and convoluted. Unbelievably terrible score (when there is one). Incredibly cheap, horrible dialog.
½ August 6, 2011
"It simply tries to hard." Evident, is the lack of a well told story. Character flaws are also very visible to spot. Disappointing.
April 1, 2011
I saw this at the Pittsburgh Film Festival in 2010 and remember really liking it. Great action and story.
½ January 22, 2011
Horrible movie. Acting was pretty bland, crappy cinematography, weird cuts and storytelling...i really didn't like this film
August 18, 2010
Odd editing and poor story telling make this movie difficult to follow until about halfway through when the director decides to quit the 30 second flashbacks and start from the beginning of the story. After that the story at least makes sense, teases action and is written poorly. Needed more action or light sabres.
½ June 14, 2010
jajaja el vatillo que se supone es eL Koreano esta cagadito a "El temerario mayor" !

es como de esa smovies qeu pasan en el goldenChoice a las 4 pm
½ April 11, 2009
"Pulp Fiction"meets "Momento" With me as the lead-bearded-villain, Sachton. My favorite part so far!