The Last Casino - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Casino Reviews

June 10, 2011
The story of each TEAM character was seen, and a story was told. This is what the M.I.T story is all about. Not focused upon one character who knows a bit of math like 2008's 21.
½ April 7, 2011
Got ripped off by "21" four years later.
September 30, 2009
KATHARINE ISABELLE IS SEXI AND AWESOME I highly recommend that movie
August 10, 2009
isn't this basically 21?
July 27, 2009
I saw this movie when it first came out, I had it on video and watched it over & over because I loved it. I was so sad when 21 ripped it off because nobody had heard of this movie. I like this one best.
February 22, 2009
This was a great movie and starred my favorite actress Katharine Isabele.
½ October 21, 2008
This film shows quality can differ so much with players, director & scenario although the subject is the same and inspired from the same book telling the MIT team. If you think watching this, go & watch 21 (2008)!
September 10, 2008
hey dude ! this films are theatered soon ago. its called 21. maybe you heard ? but 21 is good and perfect counting and gambling movie what i have seen ever. damn. you are bad copy from 21 bitch.
½ August 4, 2008
Awesome Canadian film. Good characters, good humour, good plot....superior to the movie '21' that was recently released based on the same story.
July 24, 2008
Lower budget film based on the same story as the flashier Hollywood flick 21. Both are thoroughly enjoyable.
½ July 23, 2008
Excellent Canadian Movie! :)
Katharine Isabelle is hot! ouch!
July 14, 2008
good Canadian film, 3 students train to count cards playing Blackjack and travel around Canada scamming Casinos... (well before the release of "21" which is based on true events of M.I.T. students doing the same in Las Vegas)
July 7, 2008
Nice breezy movie, better than most made for tv offerings. Reasonable job by the cast. Nice to see Canada playing Canada, and not insert random US city here. Good timewaster.
½ July 4, 2008
Katharine Isabelle and Kris Lemche again, hell yeah! it was fun, cool, and funny too.
June 25, 2008
buena, aunque no fabulosa
June 12, 2008
Must re-watch to rate.
June 4, 2008
There is something very "Canadian TV"¬?¬? about this one. While the 4 leads are ok and you really want to like this movie there is something that just doesn"¬?t come together in it. I am not sure if it is the bad lighting, the heavy (Julian Richings) who is about as threatening as your neighborhood antique dealer the poorly written dialog that these actors seem to be half embarrassed to say. I'd also like to know if there has EVER been a private high end card game with armed security anywhere in the greater Ottawa area.
May 23, 2008
Well acted and well played. Suprisingly sharp and on point. Could still use a bit more pizzaz, but overall great job with directing.
May 22, 2008
love the canadian-ness, right down to the nice colourful bag of money! I enjoyed it and considering the budget, you can't ask for more from an acting standpoint. The translation scene was so much fun. George really made up for all his lack of social skills all in a couple intense minutes of quick thinking. Kind of sucks how the professor weaseled the kids out of all their cash since he was the only one in trouble. Fucking douchecunt.
½ May 18, 2008
this movie was like a train wreck.. i couldn't stop watching.. it's obv one of the worst canadian movies i've ever seen and the acting was horrible..