The Last Cowboy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Cowboy Reviews

May 13, 2012
This movie is good. Showed how they were able to get thru bad times to have a strong bond again
February 1, 2012
Lance Henriksen does a good job as the tough cowboy father, the last of a generation. Nice portrayal of the crazy hard times that come to ranchers (or farmers ;)) and the heart and determination it takes to persevere.
September 14, 2011
½ June 7, 2010
Pretty good family western movie w/ excellent acting from Bradley Cooper and the awesome, Lance Henriksen. Really no complaints on this 1 though I felt they were try 2 fit all these situations into 1 movie and they were rushin those scenes 2 quickly, idk maybe it's just me.
June 4, 2009
This is a very heart warming movie especially if you and a family member have;nt been on good terms...
½ February 15, 2009
This is a really good movie. I'm a huge Jennie Garth fan!
January 11, 2009
good movie, but it was boring at times.i really liked the ending.
October 21, 2008
This movie sounds good.
September 3, 2007
This movie is why Hallmark has its own cable channel.
½ August 4, 2007
this movie is good. it's about a girl who lives on a farm,then moves to a city and years later she comes back with a son and trys to bond with her dad.
May 16, 2007
made me cry at the end!
½ February 25, 2007
thought this was a great family movie. Showed how they were able to get thru bad times to have a strong bond again
January 30, 2007
Old west meets new west
January 6, 2007
Very good movie........... it's one movie I cannot see enough
December 28, 2006
cbfgnbngmhnmbjhn,jmhmjhjnmghnnmhnjhhmjnjmhjmhjhhjkmjkjmkjkmjm
June 18, 2006
To me this movie shows what's happening in America today. This farmer is intent on keeping the land that's been in his family for five generations. It's not about money, it's about family, tradition, and values. Lance Henriksen was everything you would expect a Texas cowboy to be. but still did not like it that much

Plot Summary: John William 'Will' Cooper is a modern-day rancher, maintaining his ranch in hard times along with his friend and foreman Amos Russell...
February 21, 2006