The Last Stand - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Stand Reviews

September 24, 2010
Pretty good insight to the comedy scene & struggling artists with some funny stuff mixed with tragedy & struggle. Ending a little too hopeless for me, but worth the time to watch.
July 7, 2009
"this one is for the archives"
½ September 28, 2008
Only because I don't wanna give a five and the ending could have been better. Wasn't expecting it 2 be so good, and to say 'oh no, omg and oh shit' so many times!!! And Todd Williams...hmmm yes :-D
May 21, 2008
Highly hilarious and entertaining tragedy
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
½ November 30, 2007
Rather formulaic to the previous "black movies" that I saw, but it's okay
October 12, 2007
It is not a comedy! Better than what I had thought.
October 4, 2007
I've never seen it, but I want 2 get the DVD. IT has all my favorite actors!
September 23, 2007
This movie was very good. It was funny, serious and dramatic all at the same time. All of the actors did a wonderful job!! I was really pleasantly surprised.
August 28, 2007
A good movie about the comedian lifestyle and sad ending
August 8, 2007
THE LAST STAND- THE DRAMA OF COMEDY---The Last Stand, a drama that chronicles the life of four very different people attempting success as performers in Los Angeles until life becomes too much to handle. They meet at a notable Hollywood comedy club, The Last Stand. While waiting for their sets their regular hangout spot is on the roof adjacent to the comedy club. There they form a bond and become fast friends. In dealing with the pressures of life and the industry they become a support unit for each other. Living life in the fast lane their lives start to crumble. As they get closer and closer to the edge, one tragic step ends the pain. Through the lives of Reggie, TD, Bo and Dede we see the drama of comedy.
½ June 18, 2007
pas pir le film mais//in french please sais le dernier essai