The Least Among You - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Least Among You Reviews

June 29, 2011
An incredible story of life's twist and turns
½ February 20, 2011
Inspiring and thought provoking. Cedric has charisma and character, some really good quotes in the movie. Watched it twice yesterday and will watch it again this week.
½ January 3, 2011
Nice story, but poor execution. Characters were poorly developed making it difficult for viewers to connect with anyone on screen. It is a very disjointed movie, almost as if transitional scenes ended up on the cutting room floor. I wanted so much to enjoy the movie, but it just wasn't happening.
½ September 27, 2010
Horrible boring movie - apart from the fact it was very drawn out, and dull, the message was mixed and one-sided. Inconsistencies in the filming - whoever heard of Christians in a theological seminary fighting or teachers in said seminary smoking? There was lots of attitude shooting around, lots of unfair angles and biases.

I would not recommend this movie. My husband and I were disgusted with it and felt it a real waste of time and energy even watching it. Yes it deals with the ever so sensitive issue of racism in a time when it was strong and it's great that perhaps because of what that guy did that it means fairer education - however this movie was not a great depiction of that in my opinion.

Boring, dull... save your money and your time.