The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe (TV SHOW) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe (TV SHOW) Reviews

January 12, 2016
I enjoyed this as a young child but I liked it a little less as I grew up. It seems to be the main source of material for the new film adaptations too which is a shame as when I read (and fell in love with) the books, I always saw it differently. I always though the kids were too posh too, they should have been little cockney trouble makers! PS. If we're reviewing TV shows now, can someone please add Sienfeld! :o)
March 15, 2015
I'm sure these are terrible but I have good memories of watching them as a kid...
August 7, 2013
Special effects are lame.
July 30, 2013
Ahh the childhood memories.
April 22, 2013
its so good and a family movie
March 27, 2013
I only saw this once and I really dont remember it that much so it gets only three stars based on that
March 24, 2013
For how old it is, I was really surprised I still enjoy it as much as when I was a kid.
March 19, 2013
½ March 10, 2013
whole family fav a must see
March 10, 2013
maybe I'll watch this some time
January 30, 2013
I grew up watching these! They gave me my love of fantasy! :)
½ January 22, 2013
The BBC version is the greater version, America.
January 13, 2013
i love the old and the new
January 4, 2013
Even as a kid this was too cheesy and fake-looking for me to take seriously. Whatever their flaws the later films at least managed to capture something of the feel of Narnia.
December 26, 2012
The original BBC series in the "Rate this movie" section...okay.
December 17, 2012
I enjoyed both the old one and new one. Although this time I enjoyed the new one more. Better effects.
½ December 13, 2012
Much better than the disney version. Even though it lacks the money and technology of the disney movie it, in contrast to the disney, actually gets the feeling of the book.
December 11, 2012
As I've said, good movie and book.
December 9, 2012
Honestly, after seeing the newest narnia movies, the older ones are just boring!
December 7, 2012
Was an ok version at the time, looks dated now. In World War Two, the four Pevenses children: Peter Susan, Edmund and Lucy are evacuated from London to the country house of an eccentric old professor.