The List - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The List Reviews

½ May 6, 2012
This romantic comedy fails in both ways. It is not romantic nor even funny. You see little development between the two characters, and the main character is flat out ugly. Is that supposed to make it more romantic? I'm not sure, but what do you expect from a TV movie? I don't expect crap.

November 29, 2009
Nothing more than an extended sit com sketch, as Wayne Brady trys to find real love after his marriage proposal is rejected. Performances are all OK, but there is nothing here that you cant catch on TV any night of the week
½ July 29, 2008
I watched the on with McDowell too. It was stupid and a waste of my time. The entire premise of the movie was incredibly childish and stupid. The poor attempt at the supernatural sucked. It wan't explained nor was it very credible. Just a poor attempt at trying to get people to convert. The southern accents were also extremely difficult to understand st times for a born and bred northerner.
½ July 24, 2008
Boring boring... bad acting, bad movie
½ July 23, 2008
Very, very very bad.
July 23, 2008
Not the right cover here.. "The list" with Malcom McDowell, Chuck Carrigton is simply a waste of time. May be some very naive people will end up to believe that prayers are the answer to all their troubles. I have the feeling that I have spent almost 2 hours with a sneaky Jehovah witness. I guess with that movie all the cast and crew got their place to heaven!
July 10, 2008
This wrong movie. I'm rating The List that is about some secret society. This movie is really
July 9, 2008
Very cute worth seeing fro sure on a soft mushy day...
½ July 8, 2008
One of the worst I've ever seen. Haven't read the book, so I hope that explains why I was left totally disillussioned after seeing it. I missed out on almost every clue and message (if there are any) and it seems to be full of gaps. I totally didn't get this one....
½ July 4, 2008
Wayne Brady had some pretty funny parts in this one, but overall I wasn't impressed. It was fairly predictable.
½ June 30, 2008
Wrong movie here, but I'm rating the one with Chuck Carrington.
Total crap.
Sooooo bad.
At first it seemed pretty good but oh
it was so not it.
½ June 24, 2008
For some reason, Flixster has the wrong movie listed here. But I'm reviewing the Malcolm McDowell one. This movie was crap. It started off with some potential, and I expected it to be some sort of thriller. But it turned into a preachy Christian prayer story. LAME!
½ June 20, 2008
een wansmakelijk vertoon
½ June 17, 2008
Take The Skulls, add in a dash of National Treasure, some of the worst acting I have seen in years, and a helluva lot of praying and you get THE LIST! One of the worst movies I will ever see.
½ June 15, 2008
Wrong cover and movie info- I saw the one with Malcom Mcdowell. Omega Code and Left Behind type movie...not that good. Didnt realize it had agenda until late in the movie...they did a good job of hiding it. Would not recommend.
½ June 15, 2008
a fairly good idea but nothing really comes of it, and when it starts getting spiritual it just gets daft.
½ June 14, 2008
Well.. OK, this is confusing.. am I reviewing the right movie...?!?!?
½ June 13, 2008
Starts off strong, but ends up disorganized and incomplete and ultimately leaves viewers without a clear understanding of what they have seen. Robert Whitlow's story I'm sure is much better than its screen adaptation.
½ June 8, 2008
I'm gonna talk about the Malcolm McDowell movie.
It just sucks. It's a Christian movie. Imagine a The Skulls plot but the guy that stands against the council, group or whatever, gathers around friends that PRAY. THEY JUST PRAY. I MEAN, HE DIDN'T DIE OF A HEARTATTACK BECAUSE THE OLD LADY PRAYS. That's gotta be a joke. Also, the soundtrack sucks. It's extremely obvious and poor. A total waste of Malcolm's talent. I just want my hour and 3/4 back.
½ June 8, 2008
the write up for this movie is completely different than the movie i watched. either way, it sucked