The Moment After - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Moment After Reviews

March 25, 2011
Movie is equal to the Left Behind series. Enjoyed this just as much, another Must See!
November 1, 2010
Pastiche tele-siesta. Llamarlo malo es dedicarle más de lo que se merece.
August 12, 2010
Faith uplifting moving.
½ April 15, 2010
Not that good at all.
March 18, 2010
Greatest movie I have ever seen in my entire life! this movie made me want to grow stronger in God
March 5, 2010
Jeg er ikke meget for religiøse film, så det er vel ikke helt fair at rate denne film, da den umidlbart aldrig ville kunne score høj karakter hos mig. Kedelig historie, skuespillerne spillede æ godt, og effekterne havde ikke taget lang tid om at lave.
½ January 25, 2010
It was bad. I had stop watching it after 10 minutes.
½ October 26, 2009
Thought the movie started slow... a bit silly in how some react, and meandering to start out with, considering it's an important event.
But I thought the movie ended up doing an excellent job of personalizing an event that sounds pretty unimaginable, and became surprisingly intense.
December 23, 2008
Movie about what its going to be like on earth after the Christians are ruptured. Some Christians movies because of the low budget have cheesy acting and sets but this one is well made and well acted. It really tells the true story of the rapture and does so in a way to witness to people who are viewing this film. Going in my Christian collection no doubt!
December 4, 2008
Some of the acting is a little low-budget, but this movie is INCREDIBLE!!!! I love it; always have! Of course, I love David White, and this is my fave movie of his!
½ November 24, 2008
Based on the Book of revelations from the Bible,this drama has a good message but poorly performed. Great message but againt the execution was just plain too slow at times. As a Christian I'm glad I saw it and it's a decent film.