The Nugget - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Nugget Reviews

April 19, 2008
this is an average film, with average comedy and one above average bit of acting from one of the actors
½ March 23, 2008
Mediocrity in every sense. A nice idea that is turned into a morality play, more interested in getting cheap shitty laughs that doing anything good.
½ March 21, 2008
its so aussie! I love it!
½ February 29, 2008
I enjoyed this tale. Good morals here to asking you what you really value most, money or friendship.
Pretty lighthearted and plenty of giggles for a fun night in.
½ February 15, 2008
Great Aussie cast, ordiary script, but still great.
February 5, 2008
I'm not usually a HUGE fan of the Aussie comedies, because they can be a little overacted sometimes. But this was funny, funny, funny. Eric Bana has been doing comedy for absolutely years here Downunder, which the rest of the world is probably unaware of. He does it well. All you Aussies would fondly recall "Poiter" He he. Stephen Curry is excellent, as always. Then there is Belinda Emmett. May she rest in peace. Such a talented Aussie.
Anyway....the movie. Great Aussie gags, lots of laughs, very ocka and worthwhile watching! It is beyond me where the R rating comes from. I think we swear a lot more in Australia than in America. Maybe Americans are a bunch of prudes! (Only kidding)
January 2, 2008
liad back aussie comedy
December 13, 2007
chock full of australianisms
December 9, 2007
Awesome Aussie movie. Eric Bana and Stephen Curry are an asset to this country!
December 3, 2007
Not a bad movie...Drama, comedy and twists ^_^
November 8, 2007
Bloody awsome aussie movie
½ September 24, 2007
Sweet, entertaining but forgettable if not for Eric Bana's performance. Ordinary.
September 23, 2007
this is the best film ever!! fantastic Australian film, just so Aussie everything from the neighbours tipping the tea leaves on the garden to the bannter between the guys.
September 22, 2007
I love a good ausy movie and this top's the list
September 8, 2007
A very funny - if far-fetched - story, about a typical group of Aussie guys.
September 1, 2007
yeah this is going to be really bad. and really fun.
½ August 14, 2007
A lovely story. Funny too. RIP Belinda...
August 9, 2007
Eric Bana/Stephen Curry = comedy gold
August 7, 2007
It's a cute, actually rather sweet little comedy. I liked it.
½ August 4, 2007
Silly and fun. I had to watch it because I watch anything with Eric Bana in it.