The Nuttiest Nutcracker - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Nuttiest Nutcracker Reviews

December 28, 2014
This is what nightmares are made of
½ June 1, 2014
Loved this movie!! Lots of laughs!
½ December 14, 2013
when I first saw this movie, I was about 5 years old. I liked it, the humor and everything. Unfortunately time went by and now, I have rather mixed feelings about it, nostalgia sets in which tries to force me to like it more than I do. And with certain big lipped alligator moments like the bizarre "All It Takes" scene which takes us to Candy Land of all places and the gay scene of the mouse king and his sergeant dancing to one of the most beloved songs from the Nutcracker, it's worse than I remember. And not to mention the horrifyingly horrible computer graphics, this was made around the same time as things like VeggieTales and Toy Story, both of whom just about revolutionized CG, this... looks like it was made by some guy in his mom's basement. Limited motion and such. This movie is not terrible, but it's not the best either. With a little help from your inner child, you still may be able to enjoy this, but only around Christmas time.
October 27, 2013
this movie is terrible and worst of all it's stupid
½ March 6, 2013
"The Nuttiest Nutcracker" es sin duda la más mediocre adaptacion de El Cascanueces, pues no se aferra en nada al cuento original y se ve saturada de personajes insulsos, protagonistas flojos, humor patético y una penosa animación por computadora.
½ January 15, 2013
Obviously made for kids. The Theatrical Trailer pretty much will sum the movie up for you, and make you laugh hysterically at the stupidity of this movie. [Violence 1/10, Language 0/10, Sexual Content 1/10]
December 3, 2012
i watched this movie all the time
½ September 7, 2011
You don't need me to tell you that this film is garbage, but I will anyway.
½ December 24, 2010
Very cute amusing when you're looking for something really brainless and christmas movie-ish
June 8, 2010
Cheese, sugar, and greens.
June 10, 2008
I wish I could watch every movie ever made but I sadly don't have the time. I'm not interested in this movie because I don't think I'll like it or don't know enough about it to think I might like it. I may still end up seeing it some day though.
½ December 27, 2007
Wow...fuck this shit.
December 13, 2007
It was nothing special.
½ March 29, 2007
I Love This Movie It Kind of Like Veggie Tales
½ January 9, 2007
okay...the name says it all
½ December 15, 2006
The sugar plum fairy is me??? Lol. Like, so predictable.
December 9, 2006
You want to know what retarded looks like...Watch this!