Reviews

• Feb 06, 2020

Movie was amazing and was a wonderful addition to my childhood

Movie was amazing and was a wonderful addition to my childhood

• Dec 15, 2013

Loved this movie!! Lots of laughs!

Loved this movie!! Lots of laughs!

• Dec 14, 2013

when I first saw this movie, I was about 5 years old. I liked it, the humor and everything. Unfortunately time went by and now, I have rather mixed feelings about it, nostalgia sets in which tries to force me to like it more than I do. And with certain big lipped alligator moments like the bizarre "All It Takes" scene which takes us to Candy Land of all places and the gay scene of the mouse king and his sergeant dancing to one of the most beloved songs from the Nutcracker, it's worse than I remember. And not to mention the horrifyingly horrible computer graphics, this was made around the same time as things like VeggieTales and Toy Story, both of whom just about revolutionized CG, this... looks like it was made by some guy in his mom's basement. Limited motion and such. This movie is not terrible, but it's not the best either. With a little help from your inner child, you still may be able to enjoy this, but only around Christmas time.

• Mar 06, 2013

"The Nuttiest Nutcracker" es sin duda la más mediocre adaptacion de El Cascanueces, pues no se aferra en nada al cuento original y se ve saturada de personajes insulsos, protagonistas flojos, humor patético y una penosa animación por computadora.

• Sep 07, 2011

You don't need me to tell you that this film is garbage, but I will anyway.

You don't need me to tell you that this film is garbage, but I will anyway.

• Jun 25, 2011

Obviously made for kids. The Theatrical Trailer pretty much will sum the movie up for you, and make you laugh hysterically at the stupidity of this movie. [Violence 1/10, Language 0/10, Sexual Content 1/10]

• Dec 24, 2010

Very cute amusing when you're looking for something really brainless and christmas movie-ish

• Jun 08, 2010

Cheese, sugar, and greens.

Cheese, sugar, and greens.

• Dec 27, 2007