The N-Word - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The N-Word Reviews

½ January 30, 2016
how could people say that what about me
March 31, 2014
Boring and a lot of idiots. Some parts were decent though.
½ May 30, 2012
This is called the N word, but it contains so much language that it should be retitled the F word.
½ May 30, 2012
this touched on alot of things.
½ May 30, 2012
More people need to see this movie. I feel as if this subject isn't discussed enough.
March 7, 2012
Very interesting and informationary,teachable DVD.R-rated for Language.
March 10, 2009
Watchable if I should say
jim222001us
½ March 2, 2009
I had to see this documentary in college and I recommend it. It's an important film about different opinions on whether the word should be used or not.
October 15, 2008
You know, people give words a lot of power. And some are justified... some aren't. I'd say, find out what something means before you say it.
July 16, 2008
This was a great documentary. I thought it was interesting to hear the different perspectives and the etymology
June 21, 2008
If you've ever wondered if people should use the word in question, then you've already considered all of this. There is nothing new presented here, and only a few of the contributors even think beyond the superficial. But it's fun to see some of them talk about it.
April 16, 2008
a great documentary regarding the "N" word and how through the history of american life it started as a word to identify a group of people and how through the history it has become part of the language of hip-hop and rap. unforntune there are way too many people in america that still to this day shows no respect for others and continue to use the word the wrong way. it is an excellent documentary with both black and white persons speaking about it. very educational.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
January 25, 2008
It was a little all over the place at times, and it touches on a LOT of big issues in a very short period of time, but if nothing else, it provides a great overview of where we currently stand and has some great contributions from people like Chris Rock, Samuel L. Jackson, Paul Mooney, etc.
½ January 19, 2008
It's a good documentary, but they could have done some things differently. They tried to stylize it up and that didn't work too well. Still it's worth a watch.
January 19, 2008
oh don't i love controversy...
½ December 29, 2007
a very powerful documentary. everyone should see this film
December 8, 2007
Nachos?Never?Narrow?Neve Campbell?Nora Roberts?Nice?Nicer?Naughty?N_ _ _ _ _?Yup that last one's it.
December 7, 2007
I wonder what the N word is