The Perfect Child - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Perfect Child Reviews

½ December 16, 2012
Not bad, not great. It could've/should've been better.
October 20, 2011
i really like nicole munoz
February 6, 2010
It was an interesting thriller, but the ending is not satisfying. It doesn't tell us what happens once the girl gets out of the psycho institute.
Is she truly healed and won't try to kill her newborn step-brother? Yeah, right!
October 21, 2009
The script was so horrible that everybody involved just did the best that they could do without excelling or exerting themselves too much. Almost the entire movie felt like exposition, and no real action happened until almost the very end. I can't really critique anything else about this movie other than how ill prepared the script was, so I think that I will just stop. Definately one to watch for free.
July 15, 2009
This was a very disturbing film, as most films about troubled children usually are. However, this one is so surprising because no one even suspected that a sweet little girl could be capable of harming anyone, or even committing murder?
April 25, 2009
Movie about family, second marriage, kid's acceptance of her stepmom. Throw in a mystery and you have the film "The Perfect Child". The movie is simplistic and a B-type (Hallmark/Lifeline) movie.
November 3, 2008