The Prankster - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

½ January 6, 2011
kinda funny teenager movie
xxdebxx
½ November 6, 2010
"Life is a journey of discovery. One that takes courage and trust and when we reach the end of our days, we may ask ourselves, did I follow my dream? Was I truly myself?"

To the outer world, Chris Karas is a shy, straight "A" student and the son of a hard-working Greek contractor. But to his closest confidants he is none other than the celebrated Prince of Pranksters, a secret society dedicated to righting the wrongs of high school by pulling sophisticated pranks on deserving oppressors. Now facing graduation Chris has dreams of getting ahead in life but standing squarely in Chris's way are the expectations of his fellow Pranksters and Chris's old-world father, who can't understand his son's college ambitions. The pressure mounts as the Dean vows to discover and punish the Pranksters. This forces Chris to make the most difficult choice of his young life - to continue being a Prankster or something even far more difficult - to "step up" and be himself. It's a dilemma faced by other characters too, one that is resolved in a climax that is as heartfelt as it is hilarious.

"Education is not about appearances and Control"
November 5, 2010
This movie is hilarious. A fantastic cast and a fantastic script meld perfectly together to create The Prankster.
November 4, 2010
I just love this movie. It has great caracteres and was just a fun movie to watch. I can also relate to main caracterem it was funny movie.
½ October 22, 2010
Ok i watched it but trust me when i say this... its another collage twit film, titty's, flange, bully's and pranksters.
Top tip i can give you for this one is don't waste your time watching it.
Yawn...