The Pretender 2001 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Pretender 2001 Reviews

½ October 23, 2015
While it's always good to see compelling characters again, they are less welcome when there's a poor script. In this case, fan fiction would have been superior.
September 20, 2013
Continues right where the TV series left off after the big explosion in the Washington D.C Subway. We learn more about Jarod, Ms. Parker and their mothers
September 16, 2012
ne serialas, o filmas.
pirmas filmas uzbaigiantis serialo epopeja. patiko. ziuresiu ir antra filma
July 11, 2012
cannot get enough of this show.
March 23, 2012
The series picks up right where it left off with this great film.
January 11, 2012
The series picks up right where it left off with this great film.
January 8, 2012
This is my favourite old time hit serie, too bad that the end did suck, Michael. T Weiss was natural i would love him to come back to my screen, by the way Happy birthday.. Just in case i forget,,,,
October 25, 2009
Fun continuation of the series. It was great to have the whole cast back and interesting to see Jarod's actual escape from the center.
October 4, 2009
too bad they cancelled this show.
August 26, 2009
I am a big fan of the sereis and this movie delivered. Great twist at the end
½ June 10, 2009
I am a big fan of Michael T, Weiss so watching all The Pretender shows and movies only leaves me wanting more.
June 1, 2009
Es gibt unter uns Menschen, sogenannte "Pretender", die sich dank Ihrer genialen Fähigkeiten in jeden anderen Menschen verwandeln können. 1963 isolierte eine als "The Centre" bekannte Gesellschaft einen jungen Pretender namens Jarod von der Au?enwelt und benutzte sein Genie für ihre Forschungen. ...

Dann lief ihr Pretender ... eines Tages davon ...
½ March 14, 2009
A great network movie to continue the thrilling Pretender saga. Great cast and more twists and turns that make the series a gem.
February 1, 2009
More and more mystery added to the show mythology that I've a feeling will never be resolved completely. Still it was a good movie even if all the drama makes me want to throttle some people into revealing all they're eluding to.
October 19, 2008
great for those who followed the show