The Princess and the Pirate - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Princess and the Pirate Reviews

January 28, 2008
i loved the jokes...i loved when bing crosby came in at the end and got the girl.... the movies that star both bob hope and bing crosby are better
January 20, 2008
Fun Bob Hope romp with a very yummy looking Virginia Mayo. Great inside jokes, fantastic cast (McLaglen and Brennen stand out especially) with a gag ending that is not to be missed (although, if you don't know your film or Bob Hope history, the reference may be lost on you.)
January 18, 2008
not one of his best, but Bob Hope really was funny!
½ January 12, 2008
quite entertaining i only caught from the middle to the end but i really liked what i saw. i can't wait to see it from the begining!
January 2, 2008
My favourite Bob Hope film. Why don't they make films like this anymore? God help us if they decide to do a remake..Bob Hope irreplaceable!
½ December 20, 2007
This movie is really entertaining. It's funny and absolutely ridiculous. It is really great at making fun of old pirate movies
November 12, 2007
My favorite pirate film! Bob Hope up to his usual tricks! His jokes about Bing throughout the film were hilarious, although he got it in the end when Bing made his most memorable (I think) cameo in a Bob Hope film! And when Hope was portraying the pirate, pure enjoyment! A lot of fun to watch!
October 25, 2007
Buy it if you can find it, haven't seen it for years but remember it being hilarious..
August 30, 2007
I saw it first time about 20 years ago. Since then I saw it for about 200 or 300 times I think. I still have the tape I recorded it on (hard to get a DVD of this sort of thing).
½ August 15, 2007
Loved Virginia Mayo with Bob, they're 1st & only movie together
August 12, 2007
Hhaha, great Bob Hope film
August 11, 2007
________________ 0_________________
July 25, 2007
the costumes are a bit off... but it has to be one of the most hilarious movies of all time!
July 24, 2007
A classic film. I love it
July 2, 2007
One of my favorites as a kid. Loved the comedy and dancing. Bob Hope is adorable!
½ June 26, 2007
Bob Hope is too funny, and Virginia Mayo is excellent and absolutely stunning!!
June 13, 2007
Bob Hope always makes me laugh. When he sets the pirate captain's beard on fire, however, I laugh so hard I cry every time.
June 12, 2007
This is hilarious! Watch for the reference to Bob Hope's dynamic duo acts with Bing Crosby at the end.
½ June 9, 2007
Great movie. Love the eating of the map
May 19, 2007
It's Bob Hope, so it's already great. Not my favorite Hope film, but still funny