The Psychopath - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Psychopath Reviews

½ May 13, 2014
A disturbing must-see classic from the early 70's.
½ August 8, 2011
Infantile och feminine barnprogramledaren Mr Rabbey (han får Pee-Wee Herman att verka macho) mördar föräldrar som slår sina barn. Vilken sann filmkonnässör kan stå emot denna synopsis? Udda, uppriktig och på många sätt lyckad lågbudgetrulle med flera bisarra scener. Filmen går dock till exploitationfilmhistorien främst för genuint märklige skådespelaren Tom Bashams underbara prestation som Mr Rabbey.
½ March 8, 2011
Psychopath makes for some uncomfortable exploitation viewing. Children show host is killing parents that abuse their kids & it doesn't shy away from the abuse. It's hard to even root for the killer in this because he's such a flake & the handling of the subject matter wants to have it both ways by having it be serious & trash @ the same time. Besides it's sloppy. The score is all over the place & is loaded w/ police investigation that goes no where & isn't even involved in the resolution. If anything it's just padding that's only good for seeing John Ashton from Beverly Hills Cop in a early role. If you must see it come by it by rook or crook because old VHS copy of this fetch upwards to 100 bucks
April 6, 2009
Mmmmm. Chocolate cake. My favourite.
Amazing performance by Tom Basham as the psychotic yet hilarious Mr. Robi who kills the parents of abused children. This film has a big place in my heart, when I had my first real job I pretty much played this, Combat Shock and Christmas Evil all day on a loop while working. Pure entertainment.
I really hope this gets a much deserved DVD release soon.