The Rocket - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Rocket Reviews

June 24, 2008
I finally got a chance to see this and I was alot more impressed then I'd thought I'd be. Great film. Good story. Must see for any hockey fan.
June 20, 2008
best movie for any canadian francais au anglais
½ June 16, 2008
Great movie in the same vein as 'Invincible'.
June 12, 2008
This is a very good movie. Roy Dupuis gives an outstanding performance as "The Rocket". I thought the moments of Richard's life, that they chose to show, were the perfect events for the movie. There is a great supporting cast in this movie as well.
½ June 9, 2008
A great hockey movie. If your Canadian, and a fan of the game, it is virtually impossible not to like this movie.
May 29, 2008
The best and most engrossing film I have seen but thats because I love the real life story and idolise the man. Anyone who knows about Maurice Richard and can manage a film that is both in french and english will be impressed.
May 28, 2008
This is an awesome movie. If you're a hockey fan, this is a must see. Biopic about Maurice "The Rocket" Richard, who was one of the most prolific scorers in the NHL. Not only was he an amazing player, but he also had so overcome great adversity because he was a French speaking player in an English dominated NHL.
½ May 22, 2008
this is a very good movie its kinda sad
May 18, 2008
For a Canadian movie, this was all right. I don't think you have to be a hockey fan to enjoy this movie but it would help. I had no idea what kind of adversity Rocket Richard faced to become one of the best NHL players. Great movie.
May 18, 2008
Pretty good, worth a watch.
May 11, 2008
This movie was an amazing tribute to Maurice Richard. Everyone should see this movie. I absolutely loved it.
½ May 4, 2008
This was a decent movie about NHL's most famous hockey player back in the 40's & 50's.