The Rugrats: All Growed Up - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Rugrats: All Growed Up Reviews

September 8, 2016
Ok it's pretty good movie I watched this before I think RugRats is better but this was ok.
January 18, 2014
one of favorite movies
April 14, 2013
Overall, disappointing. Not the worst show on Nickelodean, but it is far from the best.
January 26, 2013
A Great Rugrats 10th Anniversary special!
November 6, 2012
This was alright to see how they would all be when they got older. But, I didn't like the fact that this got turned into it's own series.
May 6, 2012
Way to ruin a series.
½ October 29, 2010
I had the pleasure and the priveledge to watch inane ideas pop out and watching how a flock of sheep will follow blindessly into fads and popularity. Heck, I also love listening to one of the worst songs about friendship in a long time. That's not all, for there is a disco dance scene that's not convincing nor impressive. This was not a funny film and it was obnoxious. Anyone, except for kids, who sees this will feel lombotomized after it ends. I have sibblings who saw this flick and I was a part of it since I had nowhere to go and had watch them. Some of the dumbest villians are here and not once did I laugh or said yay. This is a contender for one of the worst films I have seen. It's a piece of crap.
November 16, 2009
didn't have the same feeling like when they were babies
½ August 6, 2009
To the footure! 'I asked my parents if I could change my last name to LaTiffany, but they said no.' You're a friend to me, I'm a friend to you. When we have each other, there's nothing we can't do~!