The Silver Chair - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Silver Chair Reviews

November 11, 2012
Loved Tom Baker - found the rest didn't really live up to 'Lion, the Witch and...'
½ August 23, 2012
C. S. Lewis' Adventure in Narnia
October 23, 2011
tom baker is puddleglum.
what more could you want?
October 12, 2011
not interested at all ....
March 16, 2011
I read the book , actually most C.S. Lewis' book and the movies came out great.
October 29, 2010
This is this most epic adaptation of any fantasy book ever, if you're me!!!!
June 29, 2010
i'm waiting for the new Silver Chair !!
April 7, 2010
I don't remember much of the storyline it's self but I remember that it's enjoyable.
January 21, 2010
good times!! Despite the fact that Puddleglum is in fact the Doctor (Tom Baker) in disguise.
December 12, 2009
I love this Narnia story most of all, and I enjoy this version of it. I feel really stupid for only just now realizing that the funny old marshwiggle I liked so much is played by Tom Baker!
½ June 17, 2009
This one, other than the first and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader, are my favorite of the BBC versions of The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe.
½ April 20, 2009
Probably the darkest of the Narnia books but also one of the best.
½ February 16, 2009
I personally think this was poorly acted. Don't like how the actors looked, not to mention their rotten performances, and the lion was not realistic as in the newest Narnia movie. Did the prince have to have long hair? I usually do not enjoy seeing men with beards as Prince Rillian had. Just my opinion though.
½ February 8, 2009
Like this best of the BBC series - though still a little silly at times - but like others I did like Puddleglum.
January 22, 2009
Seen It
Review Coming Soon
½ January 8, 2009
Best of the BBC Narnias. Adventure, giants, travel, underground fortresses, magic, owls, and Tom (Dr. Who) Baker.
December 26, 2008
The last adaption by the BBC of the well loved series of books by C.S.Lewis. Great effort by everyone involved. Shame about the climatic ending falling flat but apart from that it's good stuff.
½ November 30, 2008
Can be a bit tedious to get through, but it has the best production values of the series, and a more epic quest. Follows the book well and has the 4th Doctor from Doctor Who as Puddleglum, which was ingenious casting.
November 16, 2008
The acting and effects are awful. But you can't stop watching!!!! The giants and the aspect of the small humans is often broken or changed. But the movie is very true to the book.