The Terminators - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Terminators Reviews

January 9, 2016
Rips into the Terminator in the least-inspiring way possible. The characters run around, do nothing, say no meaningful dialog. The effects are poor, the ending is bland, and the whole story is pretty messy.
½ August 28, 2015
Good lord. Amazingly bad acting and dialogue.
May 23, 2015
Oh boy... when you want to rip off popular movies... might as well go big or go home! The Terminators went there big time! In this so bad it's bad low budget piece of electrical waste, we get a whole slew of garbage that rips off some classic films, TV, and doesn't even bother going in a different direction really.
So the Terminators are very much modeled after Arnold in their muscle bound short hair look... and the fact they almost all look alike. Instead of time travel we get something more akin to a Battlestar invasion where they first take over the control space station, then all fly up, then all fly back down to invade the planet... or something along those lines.
See the story is a little mashed up. There are a lot of different locations and different characters and none of them really seem to have any reason to interact with each other or even be involved with the film. Instead of picking a single group of survivors, we get all sorts of side stories that are completely unecessary.
I will say that I was surprised to see some actual sets create to represent the space station interior and the interior of space ships but all of that quickly goes to crap once they decide that L.A. makes for a great place for an invasion to happen. Oh and look, lots of abandoned alleys and warehouses to shoot in. Boooooring!
The Terminators has some decent moments but for the most part it is laughable at best and painful for the rest.
½ April 24, 2014
Relatively original by Asylum standards.
½ August 17, 2013
I would rather watch Twilight (2008) over this garbage!!!
July 9, 2013
hey this was complete shitt!!!!
½ January 25, 2013
Worth half a star for the three laughs I got from this film. Each probably unintentional, unfortunately.
November 7, 2012
Oh, come on! Somebody sue them! They even stole the freaking logo.
November 7, 2012
Oh, come on! Somebody sue them! They even stole the freaking logo.
½ July 20, 2012
If it wasn't for little stupid things like always shouting even when they know there is a terminator in close proximity searching for them or being ungrateful to their savior and if the dialogue was at least tolerable I may have actually thought it as a decent movie.
May 19, 2011
This is not worth one cent to spend, because it's not a movie. It makes no sense in any matter, and everything a director can make wrong, a scriptwriter can make wrong, and an actor/actress can make wrong, is made wrong. Every Teletubbie serial has more class and intelligence. It would make sense for a full drunken audience, but even filled with four bottles of wine I for myself would rather prefer to view a George Bush honor feature.

After the first CGI disappeared and the first scene with people on a set begun, I realized that this is going really bad. It's strange that you can imagine how bad a movie will be already after a few seconds.

I've seen some bad movie's from the 50's and 60's, they are great masterworks compared to The Terminators. Maybe in 200 years this movie is cult, but only in a future with the people from "Idiocracy".
May 16, 2011
Apparently, it's very hard to sue over movies with similar titles. But they should have tried anyway, because this is a total piece of shit.
½ March 20, 2011
Absolutely Dull ... B Grade Movie
½ February 6, 2011
The Acting Is Wooden,The Story Is A Mess,The Action Sequences Are Just Stupid.This Movie Is Nothing More Than A Cruel Joke
January 7, 2011
YEAH! Another Asylum movie seen :D This is horrible BUT, better colour on the blood here than 'Saw7' and well formed girls ;)
January 3, 2011
'mockbuster' is just not cup of my tea.
December 12, 2010
Terminator's is rather graphic. Lot of blood and guts even when edited for TV. Classic run for your life against teriffic odds.
October 27, 2010
Two stars for effort, but taking one back for the headache I'm going to have later. Terrible film!
August 30, 2010
Wow. They have got to fix their endings. Like really. Just BAD
August 1, 2010
This film must be destroyed at all costs. The Asylum can make fairly good movies by actually coming up with creative ideas themselves (For example, in my opinion, Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus), but when they take other people's ideas, they cant seem to even do THAT well. Burn this film, and watch the actual Terminator films instead.