The Thirst: Blood War - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Thirst: Blood War Reviews

½ November 10, 2010
The rather pathetic attempt to mix vampires and magic leaves the audience frustrated. They make the magic a major plot point, but it's unnecessary, there's not enough to keep the audience interested. They spend so much time explaining the history of the Sentries and vampires that, after a while, you didn't care anymore. If you wanted a history lesson, you'd read a book or take a class, not watch this movie.
June 8, 2009
Allison Lange is Beautiful
December 22, 2008
Simply put, this is a horrible project, but is funny to watch. The plot is fairly decent and I am pretty sure this movie would have been at least worthy of a 3-star rating if it had a larger budget and some skilled people behind the scenes...If you're looking for a vampire movie filled with cheesy acting, stupid lines, lame scenes, and have 90 minutes to waste, this is a decent choice...Nothing in this movie is over the top, so not much blood or gore...
December 3, 2008
I dont know what it is and me watching fils but there just getting worse and worse, maybe i should actulay read the describetion of the film on that back, but its notmaly the na,e that does it, but this is your avarage horror/vampire film with unknow actors and bad acting with hot women so people will watc it, but figure it out yourselfs and watch and see what you thnk this is only my opinion
½ November 7, 2008
Action?? Where??
Comedy?? Well, they make a very very bad movie, worst then D movie, and
too late, they see what a mistake it was. What do they do then? Call it
a Comedy!! Hahaha.. loooosers.
Horror?? Come on.. 2 drops of blood on a neck!! F/x is totally worst then zero.
Thriller?? lol!!!

C. Thomas Howell and Tony Todd!! For example.. In this movie!! Don't
ask me why or how, it's over my head. I'm tired of all this low budget,
low serious 'horror' movies. Why not try to make a good movie for a

I recommend Hatchet and Feast instead...!!

// Cheers
½ October 20, 2008
A total waste of time even for a vampire movie. The acting was pretty lame and the storyline seems like it was written by a child.
½ October 14, 2008
Decent for a low budget flick, but still very much a low budget flick.
April 8, 2008
Awsomenessss!Not very bad either!