The Thirteenth Guest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Thirteenth Guest Reviews

½ November 4, 2016
It's a nice mystery, but probably could have been written better as it's no Agatha Christie despite taking a similar form.
October 31, 2013
The Hooded Terror strikes again and again--A haunted house, an unlucky number!!
jjnxn
½ November 28, 2012
Quota quickie which would have completely disappeared into the ether of time were it not for the presence in the cast of Ginger Rogers. This is one of dozens of minor films she appeared in before moving towards the big leagues in Flying Down to Rio the next year. She's okay in a dual role but neither she nor anything else in this stand out in any way.
October 4, 2012
I'm just gonna say it cause I'm so mad. The 13th guest isn't revealed!! Gaddam it. Ginger Rogers does look nice, in her politically incorrect fur coat. I watched this with the horror hostess Vampira. Neat commercials in between. Made it slightly worth my while.
½ August 5, 2010
Hm, the term I am searching for, to describe this movie, is not "spooky", nor "thrilling" or "haunting"...Ah! Now I know! It's "cute" and "hilarious"! "Cute", because that is what Ginger Rogers always is (must be due to her nose and her big eyes, that she looks always that innocent). And "hilarious", because the whole story is just stupid and uninspired. So, if you like to waste an hour on an absolutely non-important movie, "The Thirteenth Guest" might be the right choice for you.