The Three Investigators and the Secret of Skeleton Island (Die Drei ???) Reviews

• Nov 14, 2012

fun and well done family movie:)

fun and well done family movie:)

• Jun 14, 2012

strictly for kids.....

strictly for kids.....

• Apr 11, 2012

Kids movies , naff said

Kids movies , naff said

• Jun 13, 2011

It is far better than the sequel. Pretty good speed, exciting story and better acting. Enjoyed it!!

• Sep 19, 2010

Watching a movie from the school of our childhood classic literature like Hardy Boys, Famous Five, Nancy Drew, etc is an interesting experience ... ! Haven't read these books, but watching it was still fun ... !

• Aug 09, 2010

Ich hatte mir Justus aber dicker vorgestellt. ;)

Ich hatte mir Justus aber dicker vorgestellt. ;)

• Aug 09, 2010

A good Movie for children. It never gets broing. The Story is quite good but nothing special. The Characters are good and lovely and the Actors make their role really good for their Age. The only bad points are the logical mistakes in the hole Movie. Not bad For a German movie.

• Feb 26, 2010

i love movies that involve mysteries. this movie kept you guessing til the end, and it felt like you were apart of the investigative team trying to solve the mystery. i can't wait to see the next one.

• Oct 03, 2009

Fun! :) I admit, as a German, I am still influenced by the "radio drama" (or rather "tape drama"?) that is from the 70ies/80ies, but the movie shows great tribute to it. On the other hand, the movie has a bit more action, which is OK. :)

• Jul 22, 2009

How can you call your movie The Secret of Skeleton Island and then not have any skeletons in it? To be fair the film's OK in a Goonies, kiddie-adventure kind of way and the young actors are pretty good (the little ginger runt was the best) but c'mon, I'm sure I'm not the only one who was expecting some skellybones and was left disappointed. Bah, darn deceptive movie title :(