Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers Reviews

March 7, 2016
His numb skull charm has set my heart ablaze.

Donald, Mickey, and Goofy are three best friends in France during a time when a horrible leader takes over their country. They decide to make themselves musketeers based on the legendary revolutionaries. However, Pete thwarts their plans and breaks up the group. Can Mickey rally the troops again for one last effort?

"All for one and two for team."

Donovan Cook, director of Mickey's Adventure in Wonderland, Rideshare, How to Land a Man, and episodes from the television series Duckman, 2 Stupid Dogs, and The Mickey Mouse Club, delivers Mickey, Donald, and Goofy Presents the Three Musketeers. The storyline for this picture was very fun and the animation was classic Disney.

"I'll show you, dirty tortoise."

This is currently on Netflix online and my daughter and I recently watched it. We loved the flows of the movie and how the Disney characters were injected into this storyline. This is worth having in your child's DVD collection.

"You're majesty, it's time to cut the cheese."

Grade: B
February 29, 2016
A great updating to a classic story and Mickey, Donald, and Goofy! Pete is especially villainous and wonderfully animated as "Captain Pete"!
½ January 2, 2016
MICKEY, DONALD, GOOFY: THE THREE MUSKETEERS offers to us a good adaptation of Three Musketeers, counts with charismatic characters and with an interesting story for the children.
½ January 2, 2016
December 17, 2015
Not a bad animated film
November 18, 2015
It does not really do justice to the classic trio, or its barely used source material, but Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers is still a somewhat fun and funny movie.
August 27, 2015
The Three Musketeers with it's goofy script, fun story, funny characters and memorable songs is a goofy comedy that is sure to make you laugh.
½ July 25, 2015
I think it's lacking quite a bit of details.
June 23, 2015
such an Underrated movie...
½ March 21, 2015
Silly and perhaps doesnt do the source material justice, but kids won't notice.
½ February 16, 2015
It's all for fun in the animated adventure Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers. Inspired by the Alexandre Dumas novel, wannabe musketeers Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are given a chance to prove themselves when they're assigned to guard Princess Minnie. The film is focuses more on gags than story, but that's to be expected from what is essentially an extended cartoon sketch. The classic Disney characters are used quite well, and include Pete, Daisy, Clarabelle Cow, and the Beagle Boys. Yet sticking to formula also results in a lot of predictable jokes and comedy routines. While Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers has some charm to it, it doesn't really aspire to much.
February 15, 2015
Honestly, it is really hard to think that Disney could go wrong with movies that star Mickey, Donald or Goofy.
This is the Three Musketeers story with a Disney twist and the use of Goofy, Mickey, Pluto, Minnie, Donald and Daisy.
Good music and animation help make this a fun family movie. And it doesn't hurt that it has a short run time.
½ February 14, 2015
Not charming, fun, and pretty cliche, but it had it's funny and clever moments. Meh.
½ February 9, 2015
Lighthearted enough for kids to enjoy and adults to find it tolerable. Animation is decent by DisneyToon standards, but be warned that the added lyrics to classical songs will either make the adults chuckle or cringe.
January 31, 2015
Nice at home in the weekend.
January 6, 2015
Even If this one hour long episode of Mickey is not brilliantly animated (look a these sets...), the movie is entertaining, sometimes very funny, and represents a Disney highlight movie for a DTV.
½ December 21, 2014
Loved it! Don't listen to anyone else about the cartoon violence, it's mostly swordfighting and a couple seconds of slapstick and that's it. Sure to be a classic one day and I definantly hope this gets more attention in the future. :) <3
November 2, 2014
36%??!!! Yes the animation isn't hand drawn but it was a great film! I especially love the Goofy and Clarabelle shipping. Fun and exciting with memorible songs and great action! :)
½ October 19, 2014
UNDERRATED! Though boring at the beginning with the turtle and Donald being out of character, it is the best thing Disney has made since Mickey's Christmas Carol.
½ September 20, 2014
Enjoyable for everyone, mostly little kids, as this is the family-friendly version of the tale starring the perfectly title-fitted Disney's classic trio at their unusual clownish ways as they're only entertaining kids instead. (B)