The Ultimate Christmas Present - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Ultimate Christmas Present Reviews

½ January 28, 2017
Attempts to spread some holiday charm, but it's too juvenile with a dumb concept. Even as a teenager I thought it was stupid. (First viewing - December 2000)
April 3, 2016
What kids want to change the weather anyways? Still I guess I enjoyed it as a kid.
December 12, 2015
Great Christmas movie from my childhood!
½ January 7, 2015
The early DCOM is typical and, for fun, not really ultimate, but it's a well thought out present to enjoy from these kinds. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ December 9, 2012
A very good movie to watch every Christmas.
December 8, 2011
I really like this movie. Yes it may be straightforward but it does teach kids a lesson and is fun to watch.
December 3, 2011
Lovely christmas movie about 2 girls who steal Santas snow machine and make it snow in LA
½ August 2, 2011
The premise of this film did have promise, but it ends up becoming just another watered down Christmas film for kids. The characters are bland, the climax isn't very interesting or engaging, and overall, it's actually kind of boring. There are much better Christmas films out there than this.

4.7/10
½ January 11, 2011
This is a classic!
Entertaining from absolute start until finish.
March 5, 2010
best Christmas movie ever!!!
December 17, 2009
this is one of my favorite christmas movies. i have seen it many many times. i would have loved to have a weather machine, just so i could control the weather that i wanted it to be.
December 15, 2009
I love this so much!
½ November 1, 2009
They wanted snow.... they got snow... merry christmas... the end.
there now you dont have to see it.
September 30, 2009
i'm pretty sure i've seen this......but i don't really remember......
½ August 28, 2009
Not really one of my favorites. But I really liked the elves in the movie, they were my favorite part.
March 27, 2009
this movie was great!!! it is a funny movie!!
January 17, 2009
actually pretty good,
December 10, 2008
This was a very good Christmas movie and some good actors and actresses such as Brenda Song and Spencer Breslin that have already been in 4 or 5 pretty well known movies each
December 7, 2008
might be an ok movie. I like Brenda Song as an actress.
½ December 6, 2008
Mainly one for the kids, though could be a good one to watch as a family to beat those winter blues.