The Union: The Business Behind Getting High - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Union: The Business Behind Getting High Reviews

March 13, 2015
Knowing the truth will set you free!
½ April 3, 2014
I show this doc to everyone! One of the best I've ever seen.
January 27, 2014
all stoners should watch this documentary an get a little knowledge about what they smoke or eat.
December 29, 2013
Demagogic. And what's there to persuade anyway?
October 30, 2013
EXCELLENT documentary about the business of the illegal marijuana trade and shatters many of the myths and misconceptions, with cold, hard facts that debunk many of these myths and show that the drug is GROSSLY misrepresented by government authorities in America, and actually is very beneficial with medicinal/agricultural/industrial uses.
October 20, 2013
A pretty good potumentary focusing on British Columbia, but plenty in the US as well.. The host was rather entertaining and the documentary covered a lot of ground in terms of historical content as well as interviews with a variety of voices. To me it is absolutely insane that marijuana is to remain illegal when the US government's own studies have proven time and time again that it is not in any way harmful. In fact is is beneficial! When you have Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Reform Party members all championing this cause, how, in good faith, CAN the federal government keep it illegal?
June 16, 2013
I want to see this movie lol
June 11, 2013
a new look at the so called drug marijuana you will find oht things that will suprise you and maybe change your opinion. my advise: keep an open mind
April 15, 2013
Insightful and fair documentary on the frustrating battle with the United States and Canada's marijuana laws.
January 6, 2013
It's always good to get the counter argument to what you thought you fully understood.

It might surprise the makers of this movie that 2 U.S. states legalized prior to Canada.

It will be interesting what happens the next few years.
½ January 5, 2013
The Union: The Business Behind Getting High is probably the most informative, educational, and entertaining documentary on marijuana and the marijuana subculture to date.
½ December 5, 2012
The definitive marijuana documentary. Runs a little too long but kept me interested through most of it.
½ November 22, 2012
Very Informative and True! Recommended too all even if your a non smoker!
November 10, 2012
Really good documentary and learned a lot....recommend everyone to watch it!!!
½ September 28, 2012
A very interesting film...quite a lot of it, I can believe, but there is too much that is simply unbelievable. As in any subject, nothing, specifically marijuana, could possibly this good. Some of the people are bordering on fanatical. All in all, the film does bring many valid points, particularly the "war on drugs" and how it relates to marijuana. Worth a look...
½ September 26, 2012
Sweet documentary, mang.
August 24, 2012
Ya, weed should be legal.
August 11, 2012
one of the best documentaries I've seen, The union is a good study into the uses and harm of cannabis and shows that its less harmful than alcohol. Very well made film, 10/10
July 28, 2012
A brilliant film documenting the corruption and hypocrisy of the American government. Marijuana just so happens to be the catalyst to ignite the discussion.