The Valley of Light - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Valley of Light Reviews

July 18, 2016
Don't watch this movie! Something very sad happens in it and it traumatized me.
September 14, 2009
Vareto alla kaloftiagmeno
August 2, 2009
it has jackson rathbone in it !!! YAY
July 18, 2009
i want to see this movie!!
½ June 9, 2009
The title is so true! This movie is full of light!
April 14, 2009
Heart touching film and yes i have some tears on my eyes for some scenes after the boy passed away it shaked my heart a lot as if i too have a feeling that i missed a boy who was so friendly with me... The valley was so beautiful and there are more scenes which explains relationships are very good with that area mens... i like this film it was like a family walk... and a sweet walk... and a sweet pain too... and i loved the way the film ended... very small project film but the music made this film a richness as each and every single music touched my flesh in my heart... i loved this film really a film of feelings...
½ March 25, 2009
one of the most classical movie of this decade. beutiful plot and heart touching script. must watch by thoe who re nterestedin soldier's life after WWII
March 22, 2009
loved it. it was so sad when the boy died. i wish he had compitited in the fish catching competition cause he definetly would have won. im glad he came back in the end to be with the girl.
½ March 19, 2009
Ugh. Really the title should be "A River Runs Through It Part 2", because it's just that dull. You always know when a movie is hopeless if in the first ten minutes all you see is trees and a guy walking through fields. And the whole thing about the fish killing that little boy was pitiful!
March 6, 2009
very good family, romance movie
½ December 4, 2008
I loved the way this movie was done. I know many won't like it because it dares to leave out sex, violence, profanity, etc., and just tell a simple tale that makes you feel good. For those people there are nearly an infinite number of choices to see. For the rest of us, this is a rare movie that feels like something from a time before I was born- and it left me feeling happy, and not many of today's movies do that for me.
Also, as most of my closest friends and my oldest nephew live and breath fishing, I'm thinking they'd enjoy it as that is always in the background.
If you watch this, don't go in expecting something convoluted and complex, but rather a very pleasant distraction from all the unpleasantness we usually see in the movies.
½ October 22, 2008
very nice story!
a good movie!
lovely
½ October 11, 2008
was a awesome movie. Seen it today with my mom...very heart touching. Robert Prosky is a great actor as is Chris Klein.
½ October 11, 2008
I'm a sucker for Hallmark flicks.
September 12, 2008
Se parece a un paseo por las nubes pero en version de menso presupuesto ... igual el es lindo :)
August 11, 2008
another excellent installment in the Hallmark Hall of fame...
July 18, 2008
this is the best movie ever
i cried @ the end!!!!
July 3, 2008
the kind of movie that makes u wanna go back in time and live their in a warm social valley!!
i admire ppl like noah, i think such ppl make difference in the world and in ppl around them..

a good movie to be watched more than once
June 30, 2008
This is the kind of movie one would like to watch at any time..... acting wasnt the best, but was perfect for the kind of storyline.....
½ June 20, 2008
Another good Hallmark movie. Enjoyed the storyline of a man trying to find himself after the devastation of war.