The Wives of Henry VIII - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Wives of Henry VIII Reviews

August 28, 2009
One of the best films dedicated to all 6 wives of Henry VIII. A must see for all fans of Henry VIII.
June 28, 2008
a good documentary!
learned some interesting facts that i didn't know already!
June 6, 2008
Really well done documentary. Katherine Howard was too old, though (she's supposed to be a teenager). Very informative, and a breath of fresh air in the form of historical fact than fiction.
February 25, 2008
Brilliantly informative, as are most of his works, ive the book to this, and its far more detailed, so i enjoy the two as seperate
October 5, 2007
beyond fantastic!!!!!
September 5, 2007
I've acctually never seen this. I was looking for the 2004 movie.
August 11, 2007
This is a really great documentary, which places more attention on the first two wives. Good use of locations and most of the actors look convincing (although the actress playing Katherine Howard is too mature to be playing the teenage queen!). Definitely worth a watch!
July 15, 2007
David Starkey's docu is the perfect start to get interested in the Tudors! Superb!
½ July 1, 2007
Outstanding drama. Excellent performances.
June 21, 2007
Hey, I'm related to that guy... -___-'
June 9, 2007
David Starkey is a monkey genius. But why are all famous historians gay?

starkey, Ackroyd, Schama.......
½ May 28, 2007
A very interesting time in history. Henry VIII was full of himself and would not be denied whatever he wanted. Thanks to his Dad's careful planning he had his coffers full but by the time Elizabeth I got the throne, they were empty!
May 17, 2007
love the history of it, but wouldnt want to be one of he,s girls
April 24, 2007
i heard of this... i thkn......
March 8, 2007
I have this obsession with Henry VIII and his wives.