The 60 Yard Line Reviews

• Jul 05, 2018

Stupid funny. I giggled through out the whole movie. Acting was great. Thought it was going to be dumb and it surprised me! One of those movies you think "why am I watching" and then have to see how it ends. Loved it!!

• Dec 26, 2017

This movie is pretty terrible

This movie is pretty terrible

• Sep 24, 2017

Love the Pack, hate the movie

Love the Pack, hate the movie

• Sep 19, 2017

Great movie! Hilariously funny and a love story to boot! Spectacularly written!

Great movie! Hilariously funny and a love story to boot! Spectacularly written!

• Sep 18, 2017

Terriffic Romantic Comedy. Hilarious! More of a comedy than romance.

Terriffic Romantic Comedy. Hilarious! More of a comedy than romance.

• Sep 16, 2017

Loved it! Any Football fan will appreciate this movie! The way it was priduced and directed was absolute genius. I would recommend this movie and hope to see more from this talented group!

• Sep 15, 2017

I'm a Bears Fan and loved this movie!!! It's a must see!

I'm a Bears Fan and loved this movie!!! It's a must see!

• Sep 13, 2017

This movie was an excellent watch for anyone who is or knows a true packer fan.

This movie was an excellent watch for anyone who is or knows a true packer fan.

• Sep 13, 2017

Quirky, funny, and even a little surreal at times. Lots of memorable characters, too! Not just for football fans for sure.

• Sep 13, 2017

Witty, unique, and something for everyone!

Witty, unique, and something for everyone!