The Adventurer: The Curse of the Midas Box Reviews

• Jan 12, 2020

It wasn't my favorite but was FAR from the worst! My kids loved it and it wasn't a cartoon!

• Dec 30, 2019

We’re some of these people watching the same film as me? I loved it. Thorough entertainment, well directed, gorgeous sets and cinematography and great cast. What’s not to like!? I hope they make a second one.

• Oct 21, 2019

This dreadful pap depends entirely on visuals and a half decent cast list. The screenplay could have been better written by Tommy the Deaf Dumb and Blind kid despite being also totally dyslexic. The story limps along, stumbling from sad scene to sadder scene and no opportunity is lost to make the whole thing drearier and stupider. The worlds worst diction is possessed of the "actress" playing the young maid in the hotel, so far I've understood two words uttered by this creature. Don't buy this on DVD. Don't watch thjs on Amazon video, in fact don't even consider watching it at all. Its utterly awful. Deserving of NO stars, one is far too high a rating for this badly directed waste of film stock.

• Oct 20, 2019

Really enjoyed this, good cast, solid performances,Sam Neil plays an excellent villain - left me wanting more

• Oct 06, 2019

I thought it was very entertaining, well acted, and a good story. I can't believe it has such a low score. I was hoping there would be a sequel.

• Jul 29, 2019

How do you manage to mess up a film so badly that it cannot even be saved by Michael Sheen and Sam Neill swordfighting on top of a steampunk drilling machine?

• Jul 28, 2019

A LUDICIOUS ATTEMPT AT A QUEST MOVIE THAT'S CHILDISH, BORING, ATTROCIOUSLY ACTED, AND REALLY RATHER SAD. a SOLID D-!

• Apr 12, 2019

This was a great movie and I don't know what anyone else is talking about but there is plenty of excitement and adventure! I really hope that they decide to make a sequel to this awesome movie!!

• Mar 24, 2019

I donï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t know whoï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s rating this movie, but it was actually pretty good.

• Mar 23, 2019

Lots of fun, convincing character portrayals, beautiful sets, terrific cinematography, clever dialogue, the rare inclusion of an excellent female villain, plenty of action and intrigue, fun story. Don't believe the naysayers - if you like period fictional mysteries you'll enjoy this.