The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D Reviews

• 2h ago

10/10 awsesome move to make movie was god like and made me cry when shakboy gort gameended and died but he came back to life it was every emotonal

• Oct 04, 2019

This is the absolute best movie i've ever seen. The story is the most amazing, god-like creation ever blessed to mankind. I wish for every child to be forced to watch this amazing concoction of a film bi-weekly to remind them that there is a god and his name is robert rodriguez. The "linus stole my journal" scene was so impactful to me in my day-to-day life that i cannot go a day without being reminded of its very existence. I wish for everyone to have a beautiful love story such as sharkboy and lavagirls. they make me believe that there is a happily every after for everyone. Oh! how i long to live in a place like planet drool. games and toys and laughs and fun.....

• Aug 24, 2019

he ruined my dream journal

he ruined my dream journal

• Jul 24, 2019

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3D is a family must watch. The character work in this film is amazing I must applaud Robert Rodriguez his work in this film is far superior to his work in The Spy Kids franchise. The idea to base this of his children's dreams is a masterful stroke of genius that is far better then these unoriginal superheros films. The song dream, dream, dream is far better than any Disney song and any music that the chart toppers are putting out toady. The villain of this film Minus brilliantly portrayed by Jacob Davich is so layered and complex he is up there with the greats. Everyone must go see this film.

• Jun 09, 2019

childhood movie aka amazing

childhood movie aka amazing

• Jun 03, 2019

George Lopez had an Oscar worthy performance!

George Lopez had an Oscar worthy performance!

• May 10, 2019

This was the best movie you will ever watch. Acting is great, story is great, the whole thing is just one big masterpiece.

• May 04, 2019

This is why you don't take movie ideas from your kids.

This is why you don't take movie ideas from your kids.

• Apr 06, 2019

This was part of my childhood :)

This was part of my childhood :)

• Mar 19, 2019

It's a terrible movie and also terrible plot. One of the worst kid movies to watch (extremely boring).