The Adventures of Tintin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Adventures of Tintin Reviews

½ June 22, 2016
Forgot to review it. One of the best films I seen this year.
June 22, 2016
Really enjoyed it :)
½ June 22, 2016
Beautiful animation, with some great characterisation and fast action. Lacking something, but highly enjoyable family fun.
½ June 22, 2016
Much more entertaining than I anticipated.
June 22, 2016
Visually stunning and a simple storyline that keeps you interested. Entertaining and family friendly. A bit of nostalgia for any fans of the old cartoon.
June 21, 2016
Well-animated with charming characters and a sense of adventure.
June 2, 2016
This film look great!!! Great animation!
March 28, 2016
The Adventures Of Tintin brings back the Indiana Jones type of an adventure movie we were all waiting for a long time.
½ March 21, 2016
Only CGI: nothing more.
½ March 18, 2016
Bringing back the memories of the comic book series, Tintin's plot may be harder to follow for some people, but it's still worth watching.
March 13, 2016
I think that everything that a Tintin fan could want has been crammed into this movie. Not added... Crammed... That is perhaps the only issue, but it is a large one...
February 26, 2016
Best Animation Movie Ever, Very funny, Interesting, and great story. The quality of the movie is fantastic, One of my favorite Movies.. You SHOULD definitely watch this movie.
½ February 24, 2016
It's a great movie, I would have gave it a 5/5 if it wasn't for its disappointing ending.
½ February 15, 2016
Having never read these growing up, I had little idea of what to expect, and found it like possibly many viewers to be a rollicking adventure with amazing use of mo-cap. I'm still left wondering where the female voices are, and with possibly an even larger question of "How old is Tintin supposed to be anyway?" Nonetheless Bell is a compelling hero, Craig shows his diverse colours in the villainy, and Serkis' moves are better than ever even if he is mostly human this time around.
February 4, 2016
Found this movie an enjoyable watch
February 3, 2016
Nice action packed film. Strays a little from the comic's story line, but sticks to the main principles.
January 13, 2016
An underrated adventure movie, The Adventures of Tintin is a fun movie a lot like the Indiana Jones movies.
January 11, 2016
Really good. I think everyone should see this
January 10, 2016
The highlight of the film for me was the painter at the beginning being in Hergé's likeness and drawing Tintin's portrait in his style. In rendering this adventure in this particular animated style, Tintin and co are both (as has been written elsewhere) too human and not human at all. This film overall is merely diverting rather than fully enjoyable or good.