The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones: Tales of Innocence Reviews

• Jul 13, 2009

The second half was better than the first, but the is still a fairly average entry in the series.

• Jul 08, 2009

Very enjoyable adventures of a younger, crazier Indy.

Very enjoyable adventures of a younger, crazier Indy.

• Dec 07, 2008

One of the greatest TV shows of all time! Highly underrated.

One of the greatest TV shows of all time! Highly underrated.

• Dean M Super Reviewer
    Aug 31, 2008

I like the scene of Indy's complete adventure where he is transferred to North Africa trying to uncover the identity of a traitor in his own ranks. He battles hostile Berber tribesmen and engages in an innocent flirtation with the novellist Edith Wharton - so cool and kind of romantic.

• Jun 07, 2008

Actually one of my favorite eps. But that could be because I love Edith Wharton.

• May 23, 2008

Indiana Jones Vs. Ernest Hemingway... That's all I remember. Actually this one wasn't too bad, but still not an adventure story.