Spider-Man: Homecoming Reviews

• 17h ago

MCU casting deserves an award. Tom Holland is possibly the best Spiderman to date. A comic book accurate Peter Parker who is very relatable and entertaining. In addition, Michael Keaton actually makes you give a dam about a minor Spiderman villian. The Vulture's motivation for turning to a life of crime is so identifable and understanding that you want him to win. Overall, a great MCU movie.

• 1d ago

Best spider man movie ever

Best spider man movie ever

• 3d ago

Loved this movie, would definitely watch multiple times. solid film.

Loved this movie, would definitely watch multiple times. solid film.

• 3d ago

A good adventure story and exciting film, but why are US cops portayed as idiots, warning Spidey they would open fire when he was saving people's lives. As for the Feebie's (FBI), in every film they're either on the take or they're morons. Maybe they're like that in real life (?). Stark seemed a little bit grumpy in this outing. Maybe he accidentally sucked up something in his nether-regions. The quote from Keaton, 'I'll kill you dead' was fairly amusing considering if you kill someone they are actually dead. But what really irritates me is when someone's got something vital to say and the recipient doesn't want to listen. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. Mind you, they way Keaton was treated by the US government I was kinda on his side. And this thing about he shouldn't sell weapons to criminals is a tad naive considering the US government do it all the time and make billions.

• 6d ago

my one of the fav suphero is being turned into some horrendous character. that's pathetic and gross.

• 6d ago

While a good movie, Tony seemed to have a stick up his ass up until the end. Spiderman seemed too strong and the villain wasn't quite as human as they could've been. They may have been relatable, but the extreme measures taken by them (becoming an arms dealer) was where I lost connection with any of the cast. Plot is mediocre, no glaring issues but nothing felt right. Other than that it just didn't feel like Spiderman. His whole thing is being your friendly neighborhood Spiderman and yet in this movie that's sacrificed while pulling a cruise ship back together. It's great for distracting kids though.

• Aug 13, 2019

Let me get this straight Tony Stark gives Peter Parker this new high tech suit and yet does not offer any training not just with the suit but with his powers all the while claiming he wants to protect Peter. Sorry that is a fatal flaw. To offset the lack of training with his suit we get to watch Spidey crash through many walls and obstacles and since this version of Spidey has no spider-sense his new computerized suit cant even warn him of any situation. Its better than Spiderman 3 and any of the Garfield ones but that is a low bar.

• Aug 12, 2019

So, the movie makes the claim that the Washington monument was built by slaves. In addition to being false, this has nothing to do with the story. I can't help but wonder why it's in the movie. To purposely misinform people? To stoke racial divisions? I don't really get it. Aside from that, it's not a great film anyway. I didn't love that his suit talks to him and gives him romantic advice. He relies way too heavily on gadgets, and the plot (aside from one mildly interesting twist) is pretty boring. It felt a lot longer that it was. I really hated this movie. The Toby Maguire series was much better in my opinion.

• Aug 11, 2019

Let Spider-Man be Spider-Man or don't bother making a movie.

Let Spider-Man be Spider-Man or don't bother making a movie.

• Aug 06, 2019

I hated this. Annoying characters and crappy jokes completely derail this third reboot. The one great thing is Michael Keaton's wonderfully psychotic Vulture. Too bad it was a performance wasted on this tripe.