The Amazing World Of Gumball (Tv) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Amazing World Of Gumball (Tv) Reviews

½ September 7, 2016
Man I wish they mane more of the shows I miss it and I thought it was fun to see
July 30, 2016
A colorful TV show that is certainly worth a watch if you like different styles of animation interact in a Topsy turvy world
July 28, 2016
Visualmente creativa, constantemente divertida y con una gran variedad de personajes que se complementa muy bien con su mundo.
En general uno de los mejores programas animados por parte de Cartoon Network.
July 21, 2016
Best show ever!!!!!!!
August 11, 2015
It's freaking hilarious!
August 9, 2015
This is such a jolly, funny, creative, and... well... AMAZING show. The animation style is so amazing, it's professionally photographed and (in a way) aroma-scoped in a technique that's both clever and charming. Knowing somewhat how this animation style is done, I love thinking about how all of this was pulled off, and I also appreciate all the effort that's being put into the animation(but seeing it all fall apart in "The Money" made me laugh out loud).

The writing & voice acting are both great. The characters are all unique, except the dad(Richard Watterson) who seems to be that "idiotic father" stereotype. Luckily since this show has a lot of, oh I don't know... EFFORT put into it, they give us an actual reason why he's not the smartest dad around, and it's actually kinda heart warming to think someone married and started a family with this guy. Speaking of Richard's wife, Nicole Watterson is probably my favorite character, she's so funny and her temper & troubles in life can be really relatable.

Gumball is likable & funny(kind of a jerk, but that's pretty realistic), and Darwin is also funny and really sweet. Anais is also great & adorable, but not much to say about her other than the fact that she's really really smart.

When Season 3 came by, I found the voice actor change for Gumball & Darwin to be odd, but I thought the episode where the change happened was pulled off really well. It's almost like the writers had the episode prepared ahead of time in case the original actors ended up hitting puberty at a certain point. (See what I mean? EFFORT.)

The Amazing World of Gumball is a show that I've heavily underestimated over the past 4 years. It's proof that any new animated show can be just as good, if not better than older cartoons that came before it.

But I may be exaggerating...
D'oh, I can't help it.

I love this show. ^-^
June 7, 2015
Best cartoon on cartoon network.The light blue cat is cute.Good episodes, hope more episodes will be cool,i hope.
April 30, 2015
:/ I guess that this show is good, but not as good as Teen Titans Go, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Regular Show, Adventure Time or Courage the Cowardly Dog.
January 20, 2015
That show is wierd. I did not expect that. The animation is unique and stylish, I'll give them that. But the story and plotline, not so much.
January 7, 2015
85%

Cartoon Network strikes again with one of their funniest shows yet.
October 30, 2013
The animation is cool, Gumball and Darwin are funny, so is the episodes.
September 18, 2013
Not 100% sure I've seen this certain one but I love anything amazing world of gumball related!
September 17, 2013
because it is my favorite TV show
May 12, 2013
to be honest, the show keeps getting worse and worse.