The Amityville Murders Reviews

• 5d ago

This guy should stop trying to do Amityville. Nothing novel to his approach.

This guy should stop trying to do Amityville. Nothing novel to his approach.

• Sep 18, 2020

Grandma allows her family to move into a possessed house and acts surprised when her grandson becomes possessed and kills everyone.

• Jul 08, 2020

It was only a 98 minute movie but still seemed to drag on 15-20 minutes too long. Kinda melodramatic. If you like the original or it's sequel, or even the 2004 remake, then there is no reason to watch this. 2 of 5

• May 07, 2020

Not the best of the lot by a mile. I've seen bad docudramas about these events that had more informative value and were more interesting than this was. It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but it was fairly disappointing.

• Apr 07, 2020

This movie is fucking aweful. It's a really bad take of a good story that could be done so much better.

• Dec 31, 2019

I was gonna give it 1 maybe 1 1/2 stars but I went with 2. The movie does pass the time, when I went to watch this movie I first thought it was a docu. but was relieved to see it was another movie. Based on the true story and many books and movies etc,... of The Amityville House and the tragic things that happened there, would I watch this movie again maybe not, kinda slow but the end of graphic but not too graphic. The movie does show the real pictures etc... of the real family.

• Dec 23, 2019

I was beyond pleased with this installment. The characters were fantastic, the plot line it was absolutely incredible!

• Dec 05, 2019

Unnecessary references to Tarantino and awful jump-scares. A disrespect for the DeFeo family.

• Nov 27, 2019

Firstly, I'm deaf and there are no subtitles! In this day and age, surely that should be possible. Secondly, what I could hear didn't really make the film gripping in any way, I was struggling to follow the story. Sorry, a bit of a non starter for me.

• Nov 11, 2019

Omg! Stop it already, the amityville story has been told so many times, the production quality was so bad, I still say the original with John brolin and Margo kidder is the best one!!