The Angriest Man in Brooklyn Reviews

• Mar 22, 2019

6/10 some days ok

6/10 some days ok

• Feb 09, 2019

This will make you laugh.

This will make you laugh.

• Oct 12, 2018

Loved this film. Robin Williams as his best... I had to cry and to laugh at the same time...

• Jun 09, 2018

I really enjoyed this movie! Sure it's not perfect but it's real. Life happens and when it does it can make you hate the world just like the characters do in this film. You can really relate to their pain but it's also very funny and made me laugh allot! Maybe people gave it bad reviews because Robbin Williams character obviously didn't care for Obama ? I don't know but it's a damn good film that will make you appreciate the time you have left in this world and maybe reprioritize the things/people that matter most. Ignore those bad reviews and decide for yourself.

• Apr 08, 2018

Liked this film and thought if had a very good message to deliver about cherishing those you love and appreciating every day of your life!

• Jan 11, 2018

Ok, it had it's flaws. (How did her cell phone work after a dip in the East River.) Otherwise, I loved it! The near misses, the over the top shit, this is RW gold. Haters fuck off.

• Aug 05, 2017

After learning that a brain aneurysm will kill him in about 90 minutes, a perpetually unhappy man (Robin Williams) struggles to come to terms with his fate and make amends with everyone he has ever hurt.

• Jul 06, 2017

Subtle but strong. Thank you TriBeCa for recognizing this. This film will give you a smirk and also a different view of life and it's fragility. This film was panned but will become a classics.

• Apr 21, 2017

2017-04-21 Robin and Mila and Peter are fun to watch, plot and script are weak. I've spent worse 90 min.

• Apr 16, 2017

in reference to his disdain for president obama f u!

in reference to his disdain for president obama f u!